Senior Angular Developer
The team is part of the larger Private Credit technology team, composed of over 50+ engineers operating in Europe and India. All team members share a passion for technology and solving complex technical problems with a focus on quality and high performance.
What’s in it for you:
- Growth and Development Opportunities: S&P Global provides a dynamic and inclusive work environment that fosters personal and professional growth. As an employee, you can benefit from various training programmes, mentorship opportunities, and career development initiatives. The company values continuous learning and offers resources to enhance your skills and expertise.
- Global Nature of the Role: S&P Global operates across multiple geographies and serves clients from around the world. Working in a global role, you'll have the opportunity to collaborate with diverse teams, gain exposure to different markets and industries, and develop a global mindset. This international exposure can broaden your perspectives and enable you to navigate the complexities of a global business environment.
- Impactful Work: S&P Global's work revolves around providing essential intelligence, data, and insights that drive decision-making in the financial markets. By joining the company, you'll have the chance to work on meaningful projects that have a significant impact on the industry, economy, and society as a whole. Your contributions will help shape the future of finance and contribute to the stability and growth of the global economy.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient code using C#
- Developing new applications and adding new features to existing ones.
- Work closely with product specialists and developers to build key constructs that enhance and support the platform
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Participate in daily standup meetings
- Mentor other developers
What We’re Looking For:
- Experience developing applications with Angular / React
- C#, .Net Core
- UI based unit testing
- Native Cloud, ideally AWS
- Docker, Kubernetes, or another similar container tool
- Design Patterns
- SQL, NoSQL
- Rest API
Nice to have:
We pride ourselves on our agility and diversity, and we welcome requests to work flexibly. For most roles, flexible hours and/or an element of remote working are usually possible. Please talk to us during the interview about the type of arrangement that is best for you. We will always try to be adaptable wherever we can.
Return to Work:
Have you taken time out for caring responsibilities and are now looking to return to work? As part of our Return-to-Work initiative (link to career site page when available), we are encouraging enthusiastic and talented returners to apply and will actively support your return to the workplace.
The Location: Manchester.
About Company Statement:
S&P Global Market Intelligence partners with customers to broaden their perspective and operate with confidence by bringing them leading data sources and technologies that embed insight in their daily work.
For more information, visit www.spglobal.com
Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
20 - Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), IFTECH202.1 - Middle Professional Tier I (EEO Job Group), SWP Priority – Ratings - (Strategic Workforce Planning)Job ID:
Manchester, Manchester, United Kingdom