Senior Architect/DLT Expert
Location – New York, NY or London, UK
Grade – For internal purposes only, 13
About Company Statement:
S&P Global delivers essential intelligence that powers decision making. We provide the world’s leading organizations with the right data, connected technologies and expertise they need to move ahead. As part of our team, you’ll help solve complex challenges that equip businesses, governments and individuals with the knowledge to adapt to a changing economic landscape.
S&P Global Commodity Insights enables organizations to create long-term, sustainable value with data and insights for a complete view on the global energy and commodities markets.
The Impact: This position provides technical expertise in blockchain based technologies into Environmental Solutions group. This role provides oversight and management of technology development practices, tracks, and manages technology risk and may involve management of engineering team. The successful candidate has a good understanding of DeFi ecosystem with broad overview of diverse approaches to implement such systems.
- Manage Environmental Solutions projects’ technical architecture
- Develop and maintain blockchain based solutions and tools
- Develop and provide knowledge, knowledge resources, and guidance to Environmental Solutions staff regarding modern architecture practices and trends
- Identify process gaps and facilitate improvements by working across groups and other departments.
- Establish relationships and interact with all levels within multiple groups to ensure compliance activities are understood and completed appropriately.
- Undertake additional work as directed.
- Minimum 10+ years overall business experience showing flexibility and broad exposure to various areas
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience with blockchain based technologies
- Significant experience in cloud technology
- Strong knowledge of application development, infrastructure, and cyber security.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent prior work experience
- Good interpersonal skills – must be able to work effectively as part of or leading a project/program team and foster team cooperation.
- Desire to learn about and stay current with a complex and rapidly changing environment.
- Problem-solving skills, creative and collaborative in finding solutions related to complex and multilayered problems.
- Critical thinking with the ability to use logic and reasoning to identify strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusion or approaches.
- Ability to work in a geographically dispersed team and independently with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work with a diverse audience, under tight deadlines, and negotiate successful outcomes to challenging problems while remaining well organized.
- Sound business judgment and ability to make independent decisions
- Attention to detail
This role is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States.
Compensation/Benefits Information (This section is only applicable to US candidates):
S&P Global states that the anticipated base salary range for this position is $86,000 to $210,000. Final base salary for this role will be based on the individual’s geographic location, as well as experience level, skill set, training, licenses and certifications.
In addition to base compensation, this role is eligible for an annual incentive plan. This role is not eligible for additional compensation such as an annual incentive bonus or sales commission plan.
This role is eligible to receive additional S&P Global benefits. For more information on the benefits we provide to our employees, please click here.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
20 - Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), IFTECH202.2 - Middle Professional Tier II (EEO Job Group), SWP Priority – Ratings - (Strategic Workforce Planning)Job ID:
New York, New York, United States