At Goldman Sachs, our Engineers don’t just make things - we make things possible. Change the world by connecting people and capital with ideas. Solve the most challenging and pressing engineering problems for our clients. Join our engineering teams that build massively scalable software and systems, architect low latency infrastructure solutions, proactively guard against cyber threats, and leverage machine learning alongside financial engineering to continuously turn data into action. Create new businesses, transform finance, and explore a world of opportunity at the speed of markets.
Goldman Sachs Engineers are innovators and problem-solvers, building solutions in risk management, big data, mobile and more. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment.Private Wealth Management
The Private Wealth Management (PWM) business provides end to end Investment Management services and advice across a large range of asset classes for high net worth individuals. PWM leverages a global technology platform offering, an integrated suite of tools, and applications to onboard clients. Our software helps realize a client's goals and objectives, develops and implements an integrated wealth management plan and delivers first-class client service.
The Private Wealth Management Group (PWM) within GS develops and manages relationships with wealthy individuals and family groups, advising them on ways in which to build and protect their financial assets through equity, fixed income, alternative investments and other financial instruments. The successful candidate will join the global PWM Digital Client Experience Team. We develop digital solutions to help clients connect and engage with Goldman Sachs. We work closely with our business partners to streamline business workflows and drive growth.
In this role you will explore public and private cloud, networks, storage, compute, big data, application messaging and more. Our engineers work on a variety of challenging problems from building our data infrastructure, to implementing public and private cloud-based solutions, to providing seamless, on-demand scaling of our applications.QUALIFICATIONS
- 7+ years of relevant work experience
- Prior industry experience developing in Java, React & Non-SQL technologies such as MongoDB
- Experience with micro-services, Java deployments & devOps tools such as Gitlab
- Understanding of software development lifecycle best practices
- Experience leading a team & driving the team to success
- Experience and continued aspiration to be client facing & engaging stakeholders to build strong partnerships
- An ability to drive to goals and milestones while valuing and maintaining a strong attention to detail
- Strong communication and documentation skills - both verbally and in writing to effectively interact with multiple people and global teams
- Excellent judgment, analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Strong team player & experience working with global teams
- Self-motivated individual that possesses excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Git, GitOps and GitFlow.
- Bachelor or Masters in applicable field e.g. computer science, mathematics, physics, engineering, computational finance, quantitative finance
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We’re committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2023. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity