Regional Supply Chain Manager/Lead - Tech and Telecoms
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
EY's Regional Operations Contract team is pivotal in executing the firm's growth strategy. We manage various contracts, including those for Talent, Technology, Telco, Facilities Management, and more.
We’re now looking for somebody to join our diverse and inclusive team as a Regional Supply Chain Manager/Lead for Tech and Telecomms The opportunity
The Regional Contracts and Supply Chain Lead for Tech and Telco will play a pivotal role within EY’s Regional Operations Contract team. Reporting directly to the Contracts and Supply Chain Director, this position will collaborate closely with the relevant Global Supply Chain Services team, UKI risk teams, and stakeholders to oversee the contracting requirements for third-party suppliers in the UK.
You’ll help us to build a better working world, Your Key Responsibilities
As the lead for Tech and Telco, you will:
Skills and attributes for success
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand and address regional contracting needs.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and company policies.
- Work closely with global teams to align contracts with firm-wide standards.
- Provide strategic input for critical supplier relationships.
- Support initiatives to enhance operational efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
To excel in this role, you should possess:
To qualify for this role, you must have some or all of the following
- Strong negotiation and contract management skills.
- Deep understanding of Technology and Telecommunications sectors.
- Ability to navigate complex stakeholder landscapes.
- Attention to detail and commitment to quality.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to solve problems creatively.
Ideally you’ll also have
- Proven experience in contract management, preferably within the Technology or Telecommunications industries
- Broad understanding of operational models and methodology to meet and enrich stakeholder requirements
- Familiarity with regulatory requirements and procurement processes.
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams, including legal teams, and drive results
- Strong commercial acumen combined with an analytical mindset and the ability to manage multiple projects
What We Look For
- Experience working in a professional services environment.
- Professional certifications in contract management or related fields.
At EY, we value individuals who are proactive, innovative, and committed to delivering exceptional results. We seek candidates who thrive in collaborative environments, possess a passion for excellence, and demonstrate a strong sense of integrity in all their endeavors. If you're ready to take on a challenging role with a global leader in professional services, we want to hear from you. What we offer
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build. Apply now.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.