Please complete your application before 22nd of March.
To complete your application, please enclose:
- Current CV AND Cover Letter to create one PDF attachment.
- Cover letter explaining your interest in an apprenticeship at Google and your passion for the role.
- Let us know how you heard about this apprenticeship.
- A pass at Level 2 for Maths and English.
- Ability to communicate in English fluently.
- Ability to work independently and within a team framework.
- Willingness to navigate ambiguous tasks, find suitable solutions, and seek help/advice where appropriate.
- Analytical mindset and ability to work with data to deliver insights and support outstanding creative execution.
- Effective communication and organizational skills, positive attitude, and excellent customer service capabilities.
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities, passion for self development and improvement.
- Enthusiasm and passion for new technologies, demonstrated through personal projects and interest in learning new skills.
About the job
As an Apprentice at Google, you'll build the skills you need to be prepared for the future of work. You’ll join the Sales or Marketing teams at Google for the duration of your 15 month apprenticeship. You’ll start in October with an initial onboarding period, then you’ll attend workshops with our partner Multiverse. During the program you’ll join a Google team for 80% of your time and complete your apprenticeship the other 20% of the time.
You’ll be following the Level 3 Data Technician apprenticeship standard to earn your external credential on completion of the program.
You’ll support one of our sales or marketing teams implementing a data driven approach to campaigns, either with our agency partners or supporting our clients. You’ll use your data insights to continuously improve these campaigns. You’ll also get to collaborate with our internal teams to find new opportunities and utilize data to demonstrate these opportunities are viable. You’ll get to flex your creativity to develop creative strategies for campaigns, assisting the teams responsible for some of Google’s biggest products.
Google aspires to be an organization that reflects the globally diverse audience that our search engine and tools serve. We believe that in addition to hiring the best talent, a diversity of perspectives, ideas and cultures lead to the creation of better products and services.
The idea for Gmail began with 1 Googler. Today it has more than 1 billion users and counting.
At Google, one Googler can make a huge impact, and it’s no different with our interns--they are key players in our daily innovation. As an intern, you’ll have the opportunity to work on projects core to Google’s business, whether it be Sales, Enterprise, Finance, People Operations (HR), Legal, Trust and Safety, or Marketing. Our intern recruitment team will determine where you fit best based on your CV and the preferences you indicate on the application form.
- Commit fully to training to complete the apprenticeships program successfully to set your career up.
- Analyze and evaluate data to provide insights to ensure we are making data driven decisions.
- Support execution of go-to-market campaigns and coordination for new product launches and programs (e.g., positioning, naming, external communications, competitive analysis, and feature prioritization).
- Use data to better inform partnerships and marketing campaigns or improve clients campaigns building client and customer loyalty.
- Support insight gathering to better serve our users (e.g., via focus groups, working with a research agency to develop and test hypotheses, etc.).
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy
and EEO is the Law.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form