What You'll Do
- Supervise the work of a small team of Patch Inspectors as well as third-party contractors.
- Collaborate with internal Community Engagement team and other internal and external stakeholders including local municipalities and third-party contractors.
- Quantify and schedule work so that it is scheduled and completed in a timely manner.
- Balance the needs of the communities we serve with National Grid’s objectives.
Superpowered. Meaningful work. Human impact. A story we’re proud to tell. This is what matters to us at National Grid. In a world of complexity and unanswered questions, there is one thing we’re certain about: the power of our people. Join us in our goal to deliver 100% fossil-free heat to our customers by 2050!
National Grid is hiring a Restoration Supervisor for our diverse and team-oriented NE Gas Damage Prevention department in Braintree, MA.
We manage the end-to-end process of final restoration to include paving, concrete, hardscapes and loam and seed.
If you have experience working independently, collaborating with others, leading a team, and are a self-starter we'd like to talk with you!
- A bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of independent work experience preferred.
- In lieu of a degree, a high school diploma or equivalent and 5+ years of self-directed work experience while managing day to day tasks and working independently.
- Basic knowledge of roadway construction, landscaping, and hardscaping preferred.
- Proven experience working in a co-operative manner with internal and external stakeholders including municipalities and third-party contractors preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications required.
- Valid driver’s license required.
$93K - $109K a year
This position has a career path which provides for advancement opportunities within and across bands as you develop and evolve in the position; gaining experience, expertise and acquiring and applying technical skills. Candidates will be assessed and provided offers against the minimum qualifications of this role and their individual experience.
National Grid is an equal opportunity employer that values a broad diversity of talent, knowledge, experience and expertise. We foster a culture of inclusion that drives employee engagement to deliver superior performance to the communities we serve. National Grid is proud to be an affirmative action employer. We encourage minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans to join the National Grid team.