- Experience in development/engineering.
Experience in developing resource oriented APIs.
- Experience in multiple general purpose programming languages and building large, scaled full stack web solutions.
- Experience in SQL across standard relational environments.
- Experience in designing and debugging databases.
Experience in microservice design and implementation.
About the job
The Business Strategy & Operations organization provides business critical insights using analytics, ensures cross functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps teams drive strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward. We stay focused on aligning the highest-level company priorities with effective day-to-day operations, and help evolve early stage ideas into future-growth initiatives.
As a Web Solutions Engineer, you will become an expert on how to deliver high quality technical solutions, leveraging Google technologies through testable and maintainable code and working cross-functionally to deliver a variety of projects. You will work with a range of teams across Sales and Marketing to meet user needs and bring efficiency to the business. You'll develop and support prototypes and extensions to Google's Customer Relationship Management (CRM) in support of the core product group. You will ensure that our projects are part of a seamless experience for Googlers.
The Go-to-Market Operations (GtM) team ensures Google's complex and ever-evolving Ads business runs smoothly. We are instrumental in setting go-to-market strategy, and ensuring flawless execution and operations against the strategy. We have teams embedded in each of the major Ads business areas as well as global teams that work across the business areas. Team members are analytical and strategic, with a pragmatic sense of how to get things done.
- Test, debug, maintain and/or update full-stack web applications.
- Create services using standard and Google-specific software development tools.
- Write and review technical documents, including design, development, and revision documents.
- Collaborate with Product, UX, Quality Assurance (QA), and engineering teams, to deliver new features.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy
and EEO is the Law.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form