Experience coding and scripting in one or more languages (e.g., Python, Perl, C, C++ or Java).
- Experience in building and operationalizing machine learning models.
- Experience working with technical customers.
- Experience working with recommendation engines, data pipelines, or distributed machine learning.
- Experience in delivering complex Artificial Intelligence (AI) or data analytics projects.
- Experience with deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, XGBoost.
- Experience in customer-facing technical consulting roles.
- Understanding of the auxiliary practical concerns in production ML systems.
About the job
The Google Cloud team helps companies, schools, and government seamlessly make the switch to Google products and supports them along the way. You listen to the customer and swiftly problem-solve technical issues to show how our products can make businesses more productive, collaborative, and innovative. You work closely with a cross-functional team of web developers and systems administrators, not to mention a variety of both regional and international customers. Your relationships with customers are crucial in helping Google grow its Cloud business and helping companies around the world innovate.
As a Cloud AI Engineer, you will design and implement Machine Learning solutions for customer use cases, leveraging core Google products including TensorFlow, DataFlow, and Vertex AI. You will work with customers to identify opportunities to apply machine learning in their business, and travel to customer sites to deploy solutions and deliver workshops to educate and empower customers. Additionally, you will work closely with Product Management and Product Engineering to build and constantly drive excellence in our products.
In this role, you will support customer implementation of Google Cloud products through architecture guidance, best practices, data migration, capacity planning, implementation, troubleshooting, and monitoring.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Be a trusted technical advisor to customers and solve complex Machine Learning issues.
- Create and deliver best practices recommendations, tutorials, blog articles, sample code, and technical presentations adapting to different levels of key business and technical stakeholders.
- Work with Customers, Partners, and Google Product teams to deliver tailored solutions into production.
- Travel up to 30% of the time in-region for meetings, technical reviews, and onsite delivery activities as needed.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy
and EEO is the Law.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form