SAP EWM/TM Functional ConsultantLocation:
Competitive salary and package dependent on experienceCareer Level:
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” -Julie Sweet, Accenture CEOAs a team:
You will join the world's leading SAP platinum partner consulting firm, and be part of our mission to shape the future of business through SAP excellence.As an SAP EWM/TM Functional Consultant, you will:
Be at the forefront of delivering innovative SAP solutions to drive business excellence for our clients. Your technical expertise, combined with your industry knowledge, will enable you to make a lasting impact on production planning and/or quality management processes, streamlining operations, and improving overall efficiency.
show more show less QualificationsWe are looking for experience in the following skills:
Set yourself apart:
- At least 3+ years of experience in SAP EWM and/or TM experience with a background in SAP warehousing and logistics.
- Strong understanding of SAP EWM and/or TM modules, including inventory, space utilisation, material flow, automation integration, production integration, transportation execution and planning, quality, and yard management.
- Proficiency in configuring and customizing SAP EWM and/or TM functionalities to meet client-specific requirements.
- Capability to design and implement efficient production logistics, warehousing, and transportation strategies.
- Proficiency in design and implementation of SAP EWM and/or TM embedded/decentralised architecture and Basic/Advanced functionality.
- Familiarity with integration points between SAP EWM, TM, PP (Production Planning), FI (Finance) and other SAP modules, such as MM (Materials Management), QM (Quality Management), and SD (Sales and Distribution).
What’s in it for you
- Experience with SAP S/4HANA, SAP S/4HANA Cloud, or SAP Fiori, and their impact on SAP EWM and/or TM processes.
- Proficiency in data migration and data integration between SAP and non-SAP systems.
- Experience in handling international projects or working in a multi-cultural environment.
- Experience with 3rd party integrated solutions and automation like ASRS, AGV, Pick by light.
- Understanding of Industry 4.0 concepts and their application in warehousing and transportation.
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will alsohave an extensive benefits package which includes up to 30 days’ vacation per year (dependent on grade), private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice! About Accenture
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com Closing Date for Applications 01/12/23
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found. #LI-EUEqual Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.