- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in business development related to technology and vertical solutions (e.g., IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, and managed services).
- Experience in translating technology to business propositions, and creating the strategy and go-to-market for a vertical solutions portfolio.
- Experience in people management.
- Experience exceeding strategic targets and delivering results.
- Experience with strategic C-Level relationships with business and technology stakeholders.
- Proficiency in all aspects of the sales cycle, including qualifying opportunities.
- Ability to effectively operate within a dynamic and fast-growing company, with the ability to adapt to change.
- Ability to quickly understand technology solutions and effectively identify how they can provide value to a prospective customer.
- Exceptional relationship building skills that extend to internal team members in pre- and post-sales.
About the job
As a member of the Google Cloud team, you inspire leading companies, schools, and government agencies to work smarter with Google tools like Google Workspace, Search, and Chrome. You advocate the innovative power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile. Your guiding light is doing what’s right for the customer, you will meet customers exactly where they are at and provide them the best solutions for innovation. Using your passion for Google products, you help spread the magic of Google to organizations around the world.
- Develop, align, and coordinate a go-to-market strategy for UKI. Effectively land technology solutions for top customers to transform their business through Google Cloud technologies.
- Ensure technical and commercial readiness of the solutions for the region. Amplify best practice sharing across regions.
- Drive and maximize pipeline and business through focused solution approaches for the top customers and own the solutions adoption scorecard for the region.
- Coordinate the regional deployed specialist teams to assess prospects and land technology solutions with major customers.
- Identify, parse, and share regional insights on internal and customer feedback, and specific barriers to business agreements with cross-functional teams to improve existing or support defining new solutions.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy
and EEO is the Law.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form