- Experience coding with one or more programming languages (e.g., Java, C/C++, Python).
- Experience in technical troubleshooting, and managing internal/external partners or customers.
- Experience with data analysis tools (SQL/MySQL) and techniques (e.g., machine learning, statistical analysis, data mining).
- Experience in ads sustainability.
- Knowledge in ads sustainability, carbon accounting and ads ecosystem.
- Ability to take initiative and work in ambiguous environments with minimal guidance.
Ability to collaborate, build consensus, deliver, and drive technical decisions with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written with the ability to be comfortable in both business and technical discussions.
- Strong technical leadership, project management, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills.
About the job
gTech’s Professional Services team takes a creative, collaborative, and customer-centric approach to provide foundational services and forward-looking business solutions to top advertiser and publisher customers. Through technical implementation, optimization, and key solutions, gTech Professional Services helps customers attain their business goals while building long-term capabilities.
As an Ads Sustainability Senior Customer and Partner Solutions Engineer, you will be responsible for identifying and architecting solutions. Working across a variety of teams at Google, you will have the chance to leverage your wide-ranging experience and skill-set to find the best solution for the problems at hand.
Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTech’s role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of trusted advisors support customers globally. Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers’ complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem, or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.
To learn more about gTech, check out our video.
- Work closely with Google Ads Product Managers and Software Engineers across Google to improve or develop sustainability solutions for users, partners and clients.
- Lead and participate in global industry level discussions with organizations to standardize ads carbon methodologies globally for all Google advertisers and publishers.
- Engage with Google's agencies, advertisers and publishers to understand business requirements on ads carbon reporting and enabling sustainability solutions to solve their business challenges.
- Analyze and resolve complex technical problems and roadblocks around data and solutions development.
- Manage a diverse group of stakeholders ranging from internal teams to external partners and clients, providing feedback, maintaining communication and delivering technical solutions.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy
and EEO is the Law.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form