- MBA or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Experience working with a cross-functional, geographically dispersed team and collaborating with partners to deliver outcomes.
- Experience in modern service delivery (e.g. Agile, DevOps) and respective frameworks (e.g. ITIL, SAFe).
- Knowledge of app and/or infrastructure migration and modernization (e.g., assess, plan, execute, optimize, operate), IT Infrastructure, IT operations, or business applications.
- Understanding of the broader cloud marketplace and cloud offerings.
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and work with emerging cloud technologies, methodologies, and solutions.
About the job
As a Migrations Cloud Consultant, you will partner with our enterprise, and public sector customers to develop, mobilize, and deliver their cloud migration strategy. You will drive and manage complex Cloud and IT migration and transformation programs. You will become a trusted advisor to key decision makers (e.g., IT and non-IT executives) to drive progress.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Work with customer technical leads, client executives, and partners to develop, mobilize, and deliver cloud migrations. Be a trusted advisor to decision makers throughout the engagement.
- Lead the program management of multi-functional, large Google Cloud Professional Services projects, covering program planning, delivery assurance and verification, tracking and reporting, and risk and mitigation planning.
- Interact with Sales teams, partners, and customer technical stakeholders to manage project scope, priorities, deliverables, risks/issues, and timelines for customer business outcomes.
- Manage the deployment of cloud-based distributed virtualized infrastructure solutions according to complex customer requirements and implementation best practices.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy
and EEO is the Law.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form