About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust, a Fortune 500 company, is a globally recognized, award-winning financial institution that has been in continuous operation since 1889.
Northern Trust is proud to provide innovative financial services and guidance to the world’s most successful individuals, families, and institutions by remaining true to our enduring principles of service, expertise, and integrity. With more than 130 years of financial experience and over 24,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
This position is responsible for driving Northern Trust’s Privileged Access Management strategy, including CyberArk product suite architecture, implementations, integrations, and remediation activities. This position will partner closely with many different teams and peers to ensure all aspects of privileged access are maintained in line with corporate standards and controls.
The Key Responsibilities of the Role
- Define and drive the Privileged Access Management (PAM) strategy and roadmap.
- Oversee the CyberArk Next Gen architecture design, build and implementation.
- Oversee Privileged Session Management, Privileged Threat Analytics, Endpoint Privilege Manager and Business Secrets Management projects to ensure solutions meet strategic goals.
- Provide subject matter expertise across CyberArk scope to PAM engineering and support teams and technology stakeholders across the enterprise.
- Provide cross functional technical leadership to help drive adoption and understanding of PAM across the enterprise.
- Coordinate with global PAM teams to provide instructions/guidance for ongoing activities.
- Assist with the remediation of any audit or other security findings.
The successful candidate will benefit from having:
- Extensive knowledge in CyberArk and PAM architecture, functionality and administration.
- Ability to functionally serve as a primary point of contact across multiple teams within the organization.
- Ability to identify and implement technical solutions across multiple intricate projects with strict deadlines while maintaining best in class work.
- Proven team player will be working primarily with other staff members, on both long-term projects and rapid response under tight deadlines.
- Effective oral and written communication, analytical, judgment and collaboration skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate in both formal and informal review settings with all levels of management.
- Ability to work with local and remote IT staff/management, vendors and consultants.
- Ability to work independently and possess strong organization skills.
- Proven CyberArk experience at the architect level
- Proven Cloud Services Implementation (Azure)
- Strong CyberArk hands-on experience including advanced CyberArk modules like PSM, PSMP, and AIM/AAM/Conjur, EPM.
- Strong experience with CyberArk utilities and their usage – PUU, PACLI and EVD.
- Experience in working with CPM plugins & custom PSM connectors.
- Familiarity with CyberArk configuration files, logs files, access control and user management.
- Experience in working with CyberArk support.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft AD (Active Directory) knowledge and experience.
- Strong Privileged Access Management solutions knowledge and experience.
- Good knowledge of Identity and Access Management technology solutions and processes.
- Basic understanding of the main network protocols (IPv4/IPv6/TCP/UDP/DNS/SMPT).
- A good knowledge of Azure environment for managing/troubleshooting CyberArk components on Azure
Education and/or Experience:
- Previous Privileged Account Management Experience utilizing current methodologies
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science or related security field
- Prior experience working directly with CyberArk
Certificates or Licenses:
- CyberArk PAM Certified Delivery Engineer (CDE-PAM) is required
- Cloud practitioner for Azure/AWS
- CyberArk Guardian certification is preferred
Certification in at least one or more of the following:
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Information Systems Security Architecture (ISSAP)
- Information Systems Security Engineering Professional (ISSEP)
Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, greater achievements await. You will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture in an organization where financial strength and stability is an asset that emboldens us to explore new ideas. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company committed to assisting the communities we serve! Join a workplace with a greater purpose.