This is a truly exceptional opportunity to work for a massive internet success story. Helping small businesses become more successful is at the heart of everything we do, and this role is pivotal in ensuring we work towards this goal by planning and delivering exceptional marketing communications.
Who are we?
Our mission is to build the place where small businesses get the funding they need to win.
We do this by uniting cutting-edge data and technology to deliver an unbeatable customer experience. With a decade of expertise under our belt, we've built a game-changer of a platform that's reshaping the landscape of SME lending. Say goodbye to lengthy applications and hello to lightning-fast decisions! In just minutes, SMEs across the UK can get an instant decision, giving them access to affordable funding in a flash.
99% of businesses are small businesses! And in most cases aren’t given the finance they need to grow. We’re here to change that because the world needs small business.
Want to learn more?
- We have a huge impact on the businesses that borrow through our platform, the communities they serve and the overall economy (last year £6.9bn of GDP generated). You can read our full Impact Report here: https://www.fundingcircle.com/uk/impact
- To see what our customers think, visit our Trustpilot page: https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/fundingcircle.com
- And we’re still evolving! With over a decade leading the industry with our award winning core loans offering we are now well on our way to solving more SME finance challenges transforming into a multi-product lending platform.
What will you be doing?
- Taking ownership of a diverse range of data-first direct mail campaigns spanning B2B acquisition, lead nurture and CRM direct mail campaigns whilst ensuring their integration with other channels (e.g. email, digital, ATL)
- Working closely with our in-house brand and design teams to create best in class DM campaigns
- Pre-campaign planning, including insight-driven creative testing ideas, agreeing test structures and briefing the data team
- Providing detailed reporting and analysis to explain the performance and demonstrate the success of DM activity, including proactively looking at performance metrics, drawing conclusions and communicating findings
- Relentlessly seeking opportunities to increase response and effectiveness of campaigns
- Proactively problem solving, identifying and confidently mitigating any risks, issues or control weaknesses that arise in your day-to-day
What we’re looking for
- A positive individual with plenty of ideas, coupled with strong direct mail/campaign management experience in a data-driven marketing role.
- Understanding of test and learn programmes, and comfortable reporting on performance and presenting to wider groups including senior stakeholders
- An effective manager of third party agencies and suppliers to deliver cost-effective and on-brand marketing activity
- Someone driven by ambitious targets, and able to work autonomously to drive campaigns and projects forward, problem-solving as appropriate, and proactively seizing opportunities to drive themselves and the business forward
- Experience of using an online print platform, with DM templates and dynamic assets
Why join us?
Our Circler proposition is designed to support employees both in and out of work, and it is anchored around four pillars: Health, Wealth, Development & Lifestyle.
We are committed to being full-time hybrid; three days from home for which we will help support your home working set-up and two in the office where you can take advantage of our free barista and subsidised lunches through JustEat. We support flexible working arrangements so please speak to our recruitment team if this is something you’d like to learn more about.
A few highlights:
- Health: Private Medical Insurance through Aviva, Dental Insurance through Bupa, MediCash, free access to online therapy sessions via Spill and exclusive discounts with Hertility for reproductive health support.
- Wealth: Octopus Money Coach, free mortgage advisor partnership and discounts across numerous retailers through Perks at Work.
- Development: Learning allowance and full access to LinkedIn Learning.
- Lifestyle: Gympass, Electric Car Scheme and more!
And finally, we have enhanced all of our parental leave policies - we actually won the AltFi Award for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Initiative of the Year 2022 for our Partner Leave policy. You can read more here: https://www.altfi.com/article/10158_the-altfi-awards-2022-here-are-the-winners
Research shows that some people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single criteria. At Funding Circle we are committed to building diverse teams so please apply even if your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the requirements. You might just be the perfect addition to the team!
Want to Build The Incredible? We’d love to hear from you.