SAP Cloud Migration Architect
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” - Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO.Role Overview:
As an SAP Technical professional at Accenture, you will play a vital role in our SAP delivery projects, serving as a Technical Expert in a specific area. You will work on multiple client engagements, providing technical expertise and guidance to ensure successful project implementations. In this delivery-focused role, you may lead a technical team and contribute to shaping the technology landscape of our clients. Your strong and in-depth technical knowledge, combined with your understanding of various methodologies, will be crucial to delivering effective and innovative solutions. Type of Projects:
- Work on a single or multiple client project in a delivery-focused role, acting as a Technical Expert in a specific area.
- Engage in longer-term projects, providing technical leadership and support throughout the implementation lifecycle.
- Willingness to travel when required.
show more show less Qualifications Skillset: Must-Have Skills:
- At least 3+ years of developing and delivering end-user solutions in complex SAP landscapes.
- Strong and in-depth technical knowledge in a specific technical area (e.g., BTP, RISE, Basis, ABAP, Integration, Middleware), with potential for developing techno-functional expertise.
- Familiarity with SAP solutions and the broader technology landscape, including S/4 Migration, and complimentary or third-party solutions including one or more hyperscalers e.g. Azure.
- Expertise in S/4 migration to the cloud and conversion, composable architecture, and/or SAP Business Technology Platform (BTP).
- Proficient in agile, hybrid, and waterfall methodologies for project execution.
- Capable of contributing to analysis workshops, fit/gap analysis, and RICEFW (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements, Forms, and Workflows) inventory for the technical area.
- Ability to create or provide input into a test plan and manage defect management for the technical area.
- Willingness to give back to the SAP community through asset development, presenting at global townhalls, and sharing skills and knowledge.
- Have at least a relevant bachelor's degree from a recognised institution.
- Broader understanding of SAP integration between on premise and cloud SAP solutions (e.g. Ariba, SuccessFactors, Concur) to support end-to-end business processes.
- Experience in SAP S/4HANA technical sizing and system landscape design for optimal performance and scalability.
- Familiarity with SAP Fiori design principles and the ability to create or enhance SAP Fiori applications.
- Understanding of SAP security principles and best practices to ensure data and system integrity.
- Proficiency in conducting technical workshops with clients to gather requirements and align technical solutions with business needs.
- Ability to support Change Management efforts by providing technical insights during solution adoption.
As an SAP Technical professional at Accenture, you will be instrumental in delivering cutting-edge technical solutions to our clients. Your strong technical expertise, combined with your commitment to sharing knowledge within the SAP community, will make you a valuable asset to our team. Embrace the opportunity to work on challenging projects, lead technical teams, and drive transformative change for our clients.What’s in it for you:
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for. About Accenture:
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.Closing Date for Applications
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.