- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working in innovation or program management.
- Experience working with clients in the telecommunications industry.
- Experience working in an innovation, customer success, or customer program environment.
- Ability to lead Design Thinking workshops.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
Excellent creativity, perseverance, and flexibility skills.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
Our team is directly responsible for identification, exploration, and execution of innovative Customer and Google driven ideas to identify those that will have an impact on business or operational efficiency.
In this role, you will work with the Customer Innovation Partner(s) to coordinate a wide range of innovation-related activities across an international telecommunications firm.
This will include coordinating activities with the Customer and Account team to enable the discovery, ideation, and validation of multiple ideas. You will work across multiple internal and external stakeholder groups including Sales, Customer Engineers, Product Managers, Partners, and Customers. These stakeholders are in multiple geographies and include executive Customer stakeholders.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Develop, run, and assess programs tailored for the customer to capture and explore innovative ideas to the point of conversion into a funded initiative.
- Secure resources from across Google to support the exploration of key ideas.
- Create commercial agreements to support the exploration and delivery of innovative ideas.
- Evaluate data, develop recommendations, and manage operational requirements of diverse scopes.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy
and EEO is the Law.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form