- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Commercial experience in a global organization.
- Experience with cross-organizational collaboration, strategy, and decision making.
- Experience with managing multiple evolving projects in parallel.
- Knowledge of customer experience or business strategy and operations (i.e., Cloud or related industries).
- Ability to effectively operate with flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment.
- Excellent information gathering, data and analysis synthesis skills.
About the job
In this role, you will help shape the go-to-market (GTM) direction of the EMEA strategic business development and co-own the customer growth plans for priority industries including co-owning and collecting data insights contributing to the development of the customer growth plans. You will collaborate with the customer growth leadership to manage progress of key projects and identify synergies. As well as, support global and regional governance interlocks and harvesting of field assets, priorities, and feedback.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Design strategic annual business development plans and calendar. Collaborate with customer growth peers to design a strategic business development framework.
- Govern cadence and interlocks across customer growth engine (CGE) and with drive cross-functional collaboration.
- Identify, own, and industrialize CGE synergies. Implement and track progress of key projects and identify synergies across the CGE.
- Manage communities and customer growth communications. Drive operational excellence and tooling.
- Work closely with the control tower to ensure all strategic customer growth plans and recommendations are data-driven.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy
and EEO is the Law.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form