This is a rapidly growing and exciting area, whereby you will have plenty of opportunity to develop your skillset to keep up with the ever-growing demands of the digital landscape. Most of your time will be spent working on projects where you will support our clients with a high-quality delivery of a solution that challenges the client to adopt standard functionality over customisation.
You will also be expected to bring your industry experience to client delivery, offering advice and anecdotal experience to bring innovation to the client’s business. This is a unique opportunity to join a Big-4 organisation that is investing heavily in growing a Microsoft practice, this is your chance to contribute to that growth by bringing your experience, innovative ideas, and solutions to us. Your key responsibilities
Skills and attributes for success To qualify for the role you must have or be working towards
- As an application consultant you will provide consultancy services to our clients based around the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform and its associated technologies
- The primary role will include a wide variety of project tasks such as requirements gathering, workshops, design, testing, training, documentation, data migration, support calls, user handholding, go-live support, and product configuration. In short, it encompasses all elements of full project life-cycle delivery.
- We encourage you to have broad product exposure, but our expectation is that your focus will be financial ledgers, finance modules and related business processes.
- Take ownership in projects of the business processes in this area as defined by the business process model. Work with the client to design and implement best practice solutions for these processes.
- Collaborate with colleagues to design solutions for those areas which impact finance directly, but that also have operational impact. These might include product costing, inventory management, manufacturing costing sheets, project costing, WIP management, revenue recognition, asset lifecycle management.
- As part of the project delivery team, liaise with and collaborate with your project colleagues to follow the defined implementation methodology.
- As a member of a small team, you may reasonably be expected to carry out other related duties from time to time as required.
- Attend training, trade shows, channel events and conferences to ensure you and the wider team is kept abreast of news and updates.
- Be an ambassador for the company in relation to matters in and around your subject matter expertise.
- Contribute to company news, team events and blogs as appropriate.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Formal finance certification such as AAT, CIMA, ACCA would be preferred or alternatively any other financial qualification.
- Microsoft certification MB-310: Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance
What we look for
- 2 + years partner side consultancy
- 1 + years in a lead/senior consultant position
- Relevant demonstrable experience in a client-side finance role
What we offer
- Excellent communication and consultancy skills
- Approachable and confident, you excel in customer facing scenario’s
- Ability to converse with clients, understand and solve problems, and build trust at a senior level
- Motivated with a great work ethic
- Confident in your abilities, but happy to ask for help
- Professional at all times
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.