In the Service team you will assist and help the borrower complete their loan application through to offer and will be working on one of our new products. This role is to provide customer support to SME business owners during their application process.
As a Service Support Executive supporting the Sales and Operations Channels, you embody one of our most important selling points: delivering customer value that drives customer satisfaction.
Who are we?
Our mission is to build the place where small businesses get the funding they need to win.
We do this by uniting cutting-edge data and technology to deliver an unbeatable customer experience. With a decade of expertise under our belt, we've built a game-changer of a platform that's reshaping the landscape of SME lending. Say goodbye to lengthy applications and hello to lightning-fast decisions! In just minutes, SMEs across the UK can get an instant decision, giving them access to affordable funding in a flash.
99% of businesses are small businesses! And in most cases aren’t given the finance they need to grow. We’re here to change that because the world needs small business.
Want to learn more?
- We have a huge impact on the businesses that borrow through our platform, the communities they serve and the overall economy (last year £6.9bn of GDP generated). You can read our full Impact Report here: https://www.fundingcircle.com/uk/impact
- To see what our customers think, visit our Trustpilot page: https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/fundingcircle.com
- And we’re still evolving! With over a decade leading the industry with our award winning core loans offering we are now well on our way to solving more SME finance challenges transforming into a multi-product lending platform.
What will you be doing?
- Dealing with inbound enquiries, via telephone or email answering borrower questions/queries
- Nudge outreach to pre-qualified leads, helping borrowers complete their application
- Request information from SME owners either by email or telephone
- Update the Salesforce CRM system with all relevant information so that loan applications can move through our funnel from application to offer
- Develop strong working relationships with direct sales teams
- Support the Direct business reporting by keeping information accurate and updated
What we’re looking for
- Driven to succeed both individually and as part of a team
- Dynamic and KPI driven with the ability to work well under pressure
- Natural proficient at multitasking with strong time management skills
- A transparent communication with the customer - both good and bad
- Adaptable and ready to provide feedback on our products and how customers are feeling to help aid future improvements
Why join us?
Our Circler proposition is designed to support employees both in and out of work, and it is anchored around four pillars: Health, Wealth, Development & Lifestyle.
We are committed to being full-time hybrid; three days from home for which we will help support your home working set-up and two in the office where you can take advantage of our free barista and subsidised lunches through JustEat. We support flexible working arrangements so please speak to our recruitment team if this is something you’d like to learn more about.
A few highlights:
- Health: Private Medical Insurance through Aviva, Dental Insurance through Bupa, MediCash, free access to online therapy sessions via Spill and exclusive discounts with Hertility for reproductive health support.
- Wealth: Octopus Money Coach, free mortgage advisor partnership and discounts across numerous retailers through Perks at Work.
- Development: Learning allowance and full access to LinkedIn Learning.
- Lifestyle: Gympass, Electric Car Scheme and more!
And finally, we have enhanced all of our parental leave policies - we actually won the AltFi Award for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Initiative of the Year 2022 for our Partner Leave policy. You can read more here: https://www.altfi.com/article/10158_the-altfi-awards-2022-here-are-the-winners
Research shows that some people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single criteria. At Funding Circle we are committed to building diverse teams so please apply even if your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the requirements. You might just be the perfect addition to the team!
Want to Build The Incredible? We’d love to hear from you.