Are you a Senior Software Engineer looking to utilise cutting edge technologies to develop and deliver products?
Do you want to use your skills and experience to help deliver high value applications and processes to a wide variety of stakeholders, supporting DWP’s digital transformation?
If so, this is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting, high profile team delivering real business value and improving the experience and outcomes for our many customers!
We’re looking for outstanding Senior Software Engineers, who want to contribute to demanding and exciting digital services for the UK Government. Be part of changing the face of public services with the potential to dramatically transform the future of millions of people.
Our Engineers build and run applications as part of a multi-functional agile delivery teams. What really excites the successful candidate is problem-solving and the opportunity to deliver innovative technology that carries real value for users. The candidate will be expected to draw value from collaboration with others, actively seek input from colleagues and value a multidisciplinary team over hierarchy.
Our Senior Software Engineers are skilled practitioners and role models for software craft within DWP.
You’ll help make sure we follow best practice and will guide our teams on how to deliver quality software products.
You’ll work as part of multidisciplinary teams, in collaboration with architects and engineers, to design software products that make up services used by millions of people.
You will focus on operational stability, robustness, resilience, availability and quality, and be accountable for the code you and your teams produce.
• An employer pension contribution of up to 27% For further information please click here.
• Annual leave rising up to 30 days, (based on your working pattern).
• Family friendly flexible working arrangements, such as hybrid working, job sharing, term-time working, flexi-time and compressed hours.
• Learning and development tailored to your role this could include industry recognised qualifications, coaching and mentoring.
• An inclusive and diverse environment with opportunities to join staff networks including: Women’s Network, National Race Network, National Disability Network (THRIVE) and many more.
- This job role may be suitable for hybrid working,
If you would like to learn more about the role, please contact email@example.com.