SAP Finance Functional Consultant
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” - Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO.Role Overview:
As an SAP Finance Functional Consultant at Accenture, you will be an integral part of our SAP delivery projects, acting as a Functional Expert in a specific area. You will work closely with clients, translating their business and functional requirements into SAP design documents. In this delivery-focused role, you may lead a functional team and stay on one project for an extended period. Your strong business process knowledge, combined with your in-depth expertise in your functional area, will be key to designing effective and efficient solutions for our clients. Additionally, you will contribute to the Fit to Standard approach for SAP S/4 transformations, ensuring seamless business transformations. Type of Projects:
- Work with single or multiple clients at a time, focusing on delivery projects as a Functional Expert in Finance and Controlling.
- Engage in longer-term projects, collaborating with clients and functional teams to design and implement SAP solutions.
- Willingness to travel when required.
show more show less Qualifications Skillset: Must-Have Skills:
- At least 3+ years of SAP Finance implementation experience or SAP experience with a Finance background including Central Finance.
- In-depth knowledge of business processes, particularly within the Finance function (e.g., SAP / Industry best practice process L1 -L5, Role's design, SAP Module design / config, data, integrations, etc.).
- At least a full E2E lifecycle implementation of all phases.
- Ability to work directly with clients on business transformation initiatives, ensuring a Fit to Standard approach for SAP S/4 HANA implementations.
- Understanding of client persona and user journeys to design solutions from a user perspective, focusing on employee experience and customer experience.
- Familiarity with agile and waterfall methodologies for project execution.
- Proficiency in contributing to analysis workshops, fit/gap analysis, and RICEFW (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements, Forms, and Workflows) inventory for the functional area.
- Capable of creating or providing input into a test plan and managing defect management for the functional area.
- Ability to support Change Management efforts in the functional or technical area.
- Eagerness to contribute to the SAP community through asset development, presenting at global townhalls, and sharing skills and knowledge.
- Have at least a relevant bachelor's degree from a recognized institution.
- Broader understanding of S/4 HANA technology landscape, S/4 HANA Migration, and complimentary or third-party solutions.
- Have already obtained or aspire to work towards SAP S/4 HANA cloud certification in their functional area.
- Have worked on SAP public and private cloud projects in any scale.
- Interest in specializing as a functional Subject Matter Expert (SME) in a specific area of Finance.
As an SAP Finance Functional Consultant at Accenture, your expertise will be paramount in delivering transformative solutions to our clients. Your ability to translate business requirements into efficient SAP designs and your dedication to sharing knowledge within the SAP community will position you as a valued asset in our team. We encourage you to embrace new challenges and make an impact on the future of SAP Finance implementations. What’s in it for you:
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for. About Accenture:
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.Closing Date for Applications
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.