- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience leading teams, coaching, and mentoring
- Experience in the technology space, agreements, or legal
- Master's or PhD degree in law, business, or economics.
- Experience leading high-growth teams
- Experience negotiating high value, and complex, agreements/partnerships
About the job
In this role, you will provide strategic oversight of the large and complex agreements within an assigned allocation (e.g., specific vertical, named accounts, region). You will primarily manage a team of assigned Commercial Managers and Strategists. In this role, you will operate with limited supervision and be mostly self-sufficient, owning responsibility for your team and territory performance against defined Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Provide the strategic roadmap and direction in developing and managing a team of Commercial Managers and Strategists in a designated territory/assignment.
- Provide input and quality assurance on agreement/redline review managed by direct reports and/or peers.
- Act as an escalation point for resolving in-scope issues within assigned allocation.
- Attend and provide strategic input on business forecasting and pipeline calls/meetings as well as determine appropriate agreement allocation/distribution and resource utilization.
- Serve as a mentor/coach to Commercial Managers and Strategists both on your team, and others as needed.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy
and EEO is the Law.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form