Experience with multiple public Blockchain Protocols (Layer 1 and Layer 2), EVM-compatible, Solana/Rust, or Cosmos/Tendermint-based ecosystems
- Experience in integrating Web 2.0/Web3 systems
- Experience with commercial in system architecture for applications and within the Startup ecosystem
- Experience with trends and market landscape of Web3 ecosystems
- Experience with multiple private Blockchain Protocols
- Experience in full-stack development and smart agreement/distributed app development (e.g., Solidity, Scilla) through professional, hackathons, open source work, personal projects, or similar
- Knowledge of continuous integration tools and blockchain management tools
- Knowledge of Software Architecture and design of the smart agreement ecosystem
- Good understanding of crypto-economics/Tokenomics
- Ability to travel up to 50%
About the job
As a Customer Engineer you will work closely with business development and sales teams as subject matter expert to position the value of Google Cloud and relevant solutions to our strategic Web3 customers. You will help customers innovate faster with solutions using Google Cloud’s flexible and open infrastructure. In this role, you will help several Web3 companies to understand the value of Google Cloud.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Work with the Web3 incubation team to identify and qualify business opportunities, understand key customer technical requirements or objections, and develop the strategy to resolve technical blockers.
- Leverage Web3 expertise to support the technical relationship with customers, including product briefings and proof of concepts.
- Partner directly with product management teams to prioritize solutions impacting customer adoption of Google Cloud.
- Become a trusted advisor to our strategic Web3 customers, to ensure overall cloud strategy, recommending migration approaches, integration strategies, and architecture that leverage Google Cloud Platform components.
- Create reusable Web3 technical solution assets and demos using Google and related complementary partner technologies.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy
and EEO is the Law.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form