- Experience in direct client sales/management for enterprise solutions.
- Experience in the technology industry.
- Experience in cloud computing in financial services focused on cloud.
- Experience working with Data Analytics technology and cloud solutions.
About the job
As a member of the Google Cloud team, you inspire leading companies, schools, and government agencies to work smarter with Google tools like Google Workspace, Search, and Chrome. You advocate the innovative power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile. Your guiding light is doing what’s right for the customer, you will meet customers exactly where they are at and provide them the best solutions for innovation. Using your passion for Google products, you help spread the magic of Google to organizations around the world.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Generate a plan to ensure broad Data Analytics into new Google Cloud accounts.
- Land new Data Analytics workloads in existing Google Cloud accounts, and accelerate Data Analytics consumption for key accounts with ramping Data Analytics spend.
- Build and maintain executive relationships with customers as the Data Analytics subject matter expert, influence long-term strategic direction, and act as a trusted advisor.
- Develop business strategies to be successful at accelerating business cycles in a very competitive environment.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to grow the business with new Data Analytics customers and workloads.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy
and EEO is the Law.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form