- Experience selling Infrastructure Software, Databases, Analytic Tools, or Applications Software.
- Experience in direct client sales or client management.
- Experience with technology-using platforms or infrastructure-as-a-service software.
- Experience building and cultivating lasting relationships with accounts.
- Experience in sales within one of the following industries: Manufacturing, Digital Natives, Retail or Telco, Media and Entertainment.
- Knowledge of how various cloud technologies (e.g., PaaS and IaaS) work together.
- Ability to engage with both developer audiences as well as C-level leaders in IT and business.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Google’s global network, web-scale data centers and software infrastructure. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of our strategically important business relationships.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Engage with prospect organizations to position Google Cloud Platform solutions through strategic proposals, references, and analyst data.
- Work with Google Ads and Google Cloud Account teams to develop and drive pipeline and provide guidance. Work with Google Cloud Platform partners to develop campaigns.
- Serve as the primary customer contact during bid submission, pilot test, legal reviews, and procurement. Keep records and provide quarterly projections.
- Build a pipeline of customers within selected areas.
- Leverage Google Sales Engineering and Marketing resources, and provide input on current collateral materials and ideas on how to improve them.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy
and EEO is the Law.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form