MBDA is a leading defence organisation that is proud to support our Armed Forces in protecting our nations. We collaborate with governments to achieve a shared goal of defending our freedom.
Salary: Circa £50,000 depending on experience
What we can offer you:
- Company bonus of up to £2,500 (based on company performance and will vary year to year)
- Pension of maximum total (employer and employee) contribution of up to 14%
- Annual salary review
- Paid overtime
- Up to 15 days flexi leave
- 25 days annual leave (plus holiday purchase)
- Fantastic site facilities, including subsidised meals, free car parking and more
- Excellent career progression and development opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements
- We may be able to offer a relocation package for this role
Hybrid working pattern: Where possible, we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working
Industrial Transfer and Offset is essential in the export domain as a means of generating Indigenous capability in return for a significant competitive advantage. The Industrial Transfer team representing MBDA UK Operations supports export campaigns globally, working strategically with customers and industrial partners to plan and deliver sophisticated transfers of capability. The Campaign Manager role is primarily committed to the creation of rigorous industrial transfer plans to support export bids, working closely with Customers, Industry, SBD, Programmes, Finance and Operations. The role involves multi-functional, multi-cultural teaming for the development of valued capability.
To build robust plans, the Campaign Manager works closely with key collaborators, developing relationships internally and externally, and will require an organized, proactive way of working. The individual in the role will develop a broad knowledge of MBDA's products and play a key role in crucial export campaigns.
What we're looking for from you!
- A strong candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills,
- Project planning background,
- Effective reporting skills,
- Previous engineering or procurement experience.
- Experience with International working and
- An awareness of working with cultural initiatives is desirable.
We value new perspectives, collaboration, and diversity. We are committed to growing and supporting diversity in our workforce and ensuring everyone has an equal opportunity to reach their potential.
We encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments throughout our recruitment process.
Follow us on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers), Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK) and Glassdoor or visit our MBDA Careers website for more information.
Please Note: MBDA UK Limited requires all employees to achieve the required medical and national security clearance for their role. Further restrictions and/or limitations relating to nationality and/or rights to work may also apply. As a minimum and after offer stage, all successful candidates will need to undergo HMG Basic Personnel Security Standard checks (BPSS), which are handled by the MBDA Personnel Security Team.
Due to the nature of our business, this particular vacancy requires the applicant as a minimum to be a British Citizen or a Dual UK national with British citizenship and capable of achieving the clearance levels mentioned above.