Oracle Health Technical ConsultantLocation:
London, Manchester, Leeds, BirminghamSalary
: Competitive salary and package dependent on experienceCareer Level:
Consultant, Associate Manager
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology, and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets, and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual, and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” - Julie Sweet, Accenture CEOAs a team:
At Accenture, we are seeking professionals who want to make a real difference and have the passion and experience to bring Oracle Cloud Payroll Solutions and new operating models to our clients and help them achieve results.
As part of the 54,000+ Accenture Oracle skilled professionals in our global community, you will join the UK and Ireland Oracle business group team where we play a central role in working with some of the world’s most dynamic global companies, responsible for helping them address some of the top challenges faced today. Within our Oracle practice, functional professionals work with our clients to transform the back and front office function in the digital era. With a focus on implementing Oracle ERPM, Talent & HR, Payroll and CX Cloud products, Business Intelligence and analytics solutions, robotics process automation and Blockchain, and now Oracle Health records, our Oracle practice offers and delivers an unparalleled digital footprint for our customers.We are looking for candidates that excel in working in a client-facing environment with passion and proven delivery and functional skills. Candidates should be able to approach client challenges in an informed, structured, and innovative way. Ideally, you have prior experience in healthcare, digital medical records, and/or client consulting.The Oracle Health Technical Consultant contributes to the localised Oracle Cerner Solution for the clients by designing, implementing and configuring the technical infrastructure, including sublicensed software, layered software, hardware platform and operating system. This role works directly with the client to determine performance and reliability issues, then analyses architectural decisions, and formulates solution to achieve business and client needs. NOTE: Oracle Health Consultants focus on CareAware solutions (e.g. Bedside Medical Device Integration)
As a Oracle Health Technical Consultant you will:
- Engage in multiple, short-term solution engagements.
- Consult on and implement emerging solutions, implementations, and provide process documentation, recommendations, and training.
- Consult with clients on in-depth technical architecture decisions.
- Provide clients with localized documentation, training and support for their technology architecture and implementation.
- Regularly consult with clients on best practices, issue resolution and experience guidance in order to improve the performance/reliability of client’s technical architecture.
- Perform technical troubleshooting and resolution on projects and/or service requests.
- Act as key contact and solution owner for specific technology solutions and services.
- Assist in defining scope and other supporting material for future engagements and sales process.
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures.
- Understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets.
- Take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of role.
show more show less QualificationsWe are looking for experience in the following skills:
What’s in it for you
- At least 4 years of total combined higher education and related work experience.
- Experience working with Cerner Millennium
- Experience working with CareAware iBus
- Experience working with Linux Operating Systems
- Knowledge of HL7 or other device/system communication standards
- Technical troubleshooting and problem-solving experience • Experience or interests in medical devices such as anaesthesia carts, physiolo gical monitors, ventilators, infusion pumps, and/or laboratory analysers
- U nderstanding of basic networking principles
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including a high level of comfort interacting with clinical, IT, and biomedical equipment staff up to the mid-manager level
- Ability to adapt to fast-paced or changing environment
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package that includes 25 days’ vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable the delivery of the first-class services we are known for. About Accenture
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology, and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.Closing Date for Applications
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.Locations
Birmingham, Leeds, London, Manchester Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.