Across Wealth Management, Goldman Sachs helps empower clients and customers around the world to reach their financial goals. Our advisor-led wealth management businesses provide financial planning, investment management, banking, and comprehensive advice to a wide range of clients, including ultra-high net worth and high net worth individuals, as well as family offices, foundations and endowments, and corporations and their employees. Our direct-to-consumer business provides digital solutions that help customers save and invest. Across Wealth Management, our growth is driven by a relentless focus on our people, our clients and customers, and leading-edge technology, data, and design. Marcus by Goldman Sachs
The firm’s direct-to-consumer business, Marcus by Goldman Sachs, combines the entrepreneurial spirit of a start-up with more than 150 years of experience. Today, we serve millions of customers across multiple products, leveraging innovative design, data, engineering, and other core capabilities to provide customers with powerful tools and products that are grounded in value, transparency, and simplicityWorkforce Manager - Analyst
We’re looking for experienced Workforce Manager that has a passion for customer service to join our
growing customer support team. If you have worked in a contact centre environment and have strong workforce management skills, we want to hear from you.
Our division also provides critical operations and user experience design to ensure business flows smoothly when customers come to us. From day one, our customer service leaders will play a vital role in upholding the three customer support principles of customer focus, process innovation and risk management. Job Summary & Responsibilities
- Lead and manage the workforce team of specialists, creating an in depth understanding of the day-to-day responsibilities of the workforce team.
- Create daily, weekly & monthly forecasts of contact volumes. Sharing reports across multiple channels based on historical trends, events, and business growth objectives.
- Conduct regular forecasting and planning reviews to ensure staffing requirements meet business demands, particularly during peak periods
- Responsible for accurately forecasting day to day Customer Support staffing needs and coordinating schedules to meet Customer Support Operations performance metrics; including Inbound telephony and all back office workflows I.e. ComplaintsAnalyzing all factors within the call centre to produce reports for senior management that highlight trends and anticipate issues.
- Responsible for the day to day running of the contact centre SL’s, alongside Team Leaders, including agent adherence and workflow optimizations.
- Overall responsibility for agent scheduling, including holiday requests and overtime management to ensure full coverage across the delivery team.
- To support with ensuring service level targets are achieved in line with business objectives.
- Trains and coaches team members, provides direction, and enforces policies and standards to help the staff achieve departmental goals and objectives
- Conducts weekly one-on-ones and regular team meetings as well as on-the-spot coaching / feedback
- Leads and drives a collaborative culture within the team to support quality, performance, and development opportunities.
- A sound understanding of WFM models including forecasting and risk management
- Proven ability to lead by example, with a positive and proactive attitude
- Ability to lead teams, drive performance standards and motivate staff
- Excellent business analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational and communication skills
- Experience of managing information in a fast-moving environment where there is a requirement to identify problems quicky and implement well considered resolutions
- Being able to review and interpret data and make recommendations to drive business performance and improve operational efficiency around staffing and headcount.
- Exceptional stakeholder management
- A desire to help others work towards targets and develop their skills
- Ability to manage and drive a culture of continuous improvement
- Must be self-directed, detail oriented, positive attitude, driven, able to work independently in a team-oriented and fast paced environment with a passion to deliver exceptional service to customers
- Is adaptable, high-energy levels and desire to help others
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience leading workforce management team within a contact centre.
- Understanding of Business Intelligence reporting and KPIs
- Proficient in workforce management applications and software
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint to deliver high quality materials
- Experience in a retail banking environment
- Bachelor's degree in Business, or a related field
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We’re committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2023. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity