MBDA is a leading defence organisation that is proud to support our Armed Forces in protecting our nations. We collaborate with governments to achieve a shared goal of defending our freedom.
What we can offer you:
- Company bonus (based on company performance and will vary year to year)
- Pension of maximum total (employer and employee) contribution of up to 14%
- Paid overtime (depending on level)
- Up to 15 days flexi leave (depending on level)
- 25 days annual leave (plus holiday purchase)
- Possible relocation available
- Fantastic site facilities, including subsidised meals, free car parking and more
- Excellent career progression and development opportunities
Hybrid working pattern: Where possible, we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working
Exciting opportunities within MBDA's Weapon System Design Division!
Are you interested in designing and commissioning hardware and software for cutting-edge missile and weapon systems? MBDA's Weapon System Design division is looking for skilled engineering professionals to join our team and help us push forward our technology objectives.
As a member of our team, you'll have the opportunity to work with a range of platform providers in the Land, Air, and Naval spheres to integrate our weapons and ensure that our front-line users have the tools, products and information they need to face ever-increasing and ever-changing threats.
Within System Analysis we have an active Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Working Group. Our EDI vision is "System Analysis: A place where everyone succeeds as their authentic selves"
What we're looking for from you:
Within Weapon System Analysis we have a need for Engineers specialising in:
- Network and Communications.
- Cyber protection and certification.
- Synthetic Environment and Simulation.
- Algorithm design for mission planning and command and control, including AI techniques.
- Human Factors and Ergonomics.
Whether you've gained your expertise in the defence industry, armed forces, government, or elsewhere, we want to hear from you!
We respect new perspectives and experiences, and we value our collaborative ways of working. We are committed to growing and supporting diversity in our workforce and ensuring everyone has an equal opportunity to reach their potential.
We recognise that everyone is unique, and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments throughout our recruitment process. We also welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
Follow us on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers), Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK) and Glassdoor or visit our MBDA Careers website for more information.
Please Note: MBDA UK Limited requires all employees to achieve the required medical and national security clearance for their role. Further restrictions and/or limitations relating to nationality and/or rights to work may also apply. As a minimum and after offer stage, all successful candidates will need to undergo HMG Basic Personnel Security Standard checks (BPSS), which are managed by the MBDA Personnel Security Team.
Due to the nature of our business, this particular vacancy requires the applicant as a minimum to be a British Citizen or a Dual UK national with British citizenship and capable of achieving the clearance levels mentioned above.