At EY we don’t do ‘cookie cutter’ Consultants, we encourage diversity in our teams. We want creative and ambitious individuals who share our values of sustainability and making a difference to join EY People Advisory Services (PAS) as part of the HR Transformation team. EY People Advisory Services (PAS) partner with organisations to put humans at the centre of their transformation agenda enabling them to build a better working world.
Our clients are having to become much more adaptable to change as they face new workforce challenges as a result of globalisation, hybrid working, changing demographics, emerging technology, innovation and regulatory demands.We believe the People agenda is at the heart of successful change and that HR will have a key role in shaping organisations to be fit for the future.
The world of work is changing, so is the role of a Senior Manager at EY! The HR Transformation opportunity
The HR Transformation team is growing. We focus on partnering with clients to shape and navigate their People agendas, building functions that are business-focused, cost-effective, and agile by reimagining how HR can meet the needs of their stakeholders. Key to delivering that is a strategic People function that can look beyond HR operations and drive value back to the business.
Our HR Reimagined advisory team offer our clients a number of strategic advisory services that cover the breadth of HR strategy through to delivery of value-added services through HR experience design. We are looking for new team members that can bring a fresh perspective on delivering HR strategy, with experience in designing HR functions for the future and leveraging technology to augment our client’s experience. Individuals with the ability to guide, challenge and shape our clients thinking to deliver bespoke and optimised HR functions that better serve the business, whilst leveraging employee experience and technology.
As a member of our HR Reimagined team, you will join a talented group of professionals working with clients to reimagine the HR function of the future. Our focus is to create solutions that are relevant for each clients business, linked to their strategic ambition, not a ‘one size fits all’ approach. Being successful as a Senior Manager
We are looking for dynamic individuals who can demonstrate real impact within businesses to help transform some of the world's most respected private and public sector organisations. You will be building upon your existing experience of working across multiple components of HR, which may include but is not limited to HR Operating and Service Delivery Model, Future of HR, HR Capabilities development and HR Strategy.
Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate;
- Experience of leading multiple HR Transformation workstreams to support organisations in the development of future HR Operating models
- Leadership of teams to delivery complex and inter-dependent deliverables e.g; C-Suite level presentations, workshop documentation / designing and facilitating of process localisation and documentation build workshops
- Experience of leading HR and HR Service Delivery Transformation - focused on changing the way in which HR and GBS functions operate, increasing and innovating their capabilities
- Management of HR organisation design - creating an HR Operating Model that deploys the right skills at the right time and is enabled by smart technologies to support the desired business outcomes
- External curiosity, developing future points of view and insights for EY to share with their clients and develop the market share of the HR Transformation team
- Ability to shape and challenge our clients to define a future fit HR strategy that drives value to the business
- Identify the future skills and capability needs for our clients HR teams based on the resulting transformation
- In-depth knowledge in one specific area of HR - e.g. HR Shared Services/ GBS, HR Operating model design, Hr Strategy or HR capability development for HR Transformation
- Preparing materials for designing and delivering immersive client workshops to help shape HR strategy, HR Operating Model and HR Service Delivery design
- Leading client engagements with multiple work streams and workforce optimisation interventions in a broad range of industry sectors and successfully managing complex change.
- Developing detailed implementation roadmaps, risk mitigation and governance plansand managing project reporting
- Ability to help clients solve complex business problems using analytical skills to provide supporting evidence and appropriate rationale
Why EY will be brilliant for you
- Be a people leader, with experience of leading others, supporting junior team members through client delivery to support their development
- Be a strong communicator with the ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Be curious, innovative and driven by a desire to help our clients achieve their goals
- Be professional, quickly establishing personal credibility and demonstrating expertise
- Have strong personal impact and resilience
- Take a practical approach to solving issues and gaining client agreement
- Be able to analyse complex problems and to deliver insightful, practical and sustainable solutions
- Be skilled in facilitating and encouraging collaboration amongst team members
- Be confident and effective in recognising and managing potential issues during client assignments
We make sure our people succeed. The networks you build and the experiences you have with us will help define and accelerate the rest of your career. Last year in the UK, nearly 2,000 of our people were promoted or progressed within their grade, you build something better at EY, we make sure you’re rewarded.
Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes assistance for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions.
Our People Advisory Services practice has over 11,000 practitioners operating within a globally integrated team, bringing their skills, insights and experience to support our clients.
Driven by our focused insight and innovation, PAS is best positioned to advise and influence our client’s activities at senior leadership level to respond to the scale and complexity of how and where our clients work globally, making us the trusted advisor of choice to our clients and creating more opportunities for our people.As a result, we’re continually seeking new markets, new perspectives and better ways to deliver value.
EY is dedicated to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. Put yourself at the centre. Make your mark. Apply now.