In Private Wealth Management, we help our clients pursue their wealth management goals through careful advice & astute investment management. We work closely with high-net-worth individuals, families and select foundations and endowments to develop wealth and investment management strategies. We then identify investment opportunities to help them reach their objectives. We complement these services with robust execution capabilities and attentive client service.
PWM Client Communications Technology team, part of PWM Technology, is responsible for building a strategic platform to deliver Client Communications (E.g. - Statements, Tax Documents, etc) through digital and print channels. Communications can be one-way or two-way needing a client signature such as Account Opening documents. The team will be executing a multi-year strategy to build the platform which will be used for new regulatory & business communications in addition to uplift of existing communications onto the new platform.
The platform will comprise of a scalable and reusable set of services to create & manage a communication starting from production of a document using various data sources, identification of delivery recipients & delivery through electronic & print channels. The platform enables other applications to create and manage communications using REST Services. Business users can create communications using a rich web user interface.
The platform will be required to manage very high volumes of communication requests with varying time sensitivities and prioritising across multiple tenants via an event based framework. The platform will support various products which are responsible for generation of documents.
Our team of engineers builds solutions to the most complex problems and has the opportunity to work with our team of wealth advisors & operations as stakeholders. This role offers the opportunity to work directly with the various stakeholders, including architects and business sponsors to develop innovative solutions for the PWM Client Communications platform.
How will you fulfil your potential
- Contribute to engineering leadership in architecting the platform components
- Produce scalable designs
- Involved in identification of technical frameworks & build vs buy analysis
- Act as hands on developer to build and ship new features
- Guide and mentor junior team members
- Influence the evolution of the platform architecture
- 10 years of experience in Java & J2EE frameworks.
- Experience with producing scalable software designs.
- Experience in Spring, REST services, JMS, Hibernate/JPA, JSON is required.
- Experience working with sql based database like Sybase or NoSQL like Mongo DB. (Mongo experience preferred)
- Experience in writing automated tests is required.
- Experience with designing/delivering messaging-based solutions (e.g. Kafka)
- Strong sense of ownership, focus on quality, responsiveness, efficiency, and innovation
- Experience in working with CI/CD, GIT, Jira methodologies
- Experience working on UX Technologies
- Experience on Workflow Frameworks
- Experience in Financial Services/Industry
- Strong communication skills (in person, phone, and email).
- Ability to multi-task and work against deadlines/priorities.
- Sense of ownership and desire to take on an expanded role over time.
- Eager to work with new technologies and apply them towards enterprise-level data solutions.
- Capable of working with a global team and thriving in a team development environment.
- Advanced problem solving skills and the ability to deal with real world business issues.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We’re committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2023. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity