Who are we?
We want to help small businesses win. That’s why we’re here.
We connect small business owners to investors – to create jobs, help families and power economies – because we believe that people are made to do more. And we want to help them get the finance they need to thrive, creating thousands of jobs as they drive the economy forward.
So, we created the leading online marketplace for small business loans. Our investors have lent £15.2 billion to 135,000 small business owners. In 2022, lending through Funding Circle’s UK platform helped generate £6.9 billion in GDP while creating and sustaining 106,000 jobs. There’s never been a better time to join!
Be part of the team that changes everything. Let’s build the place where small businesses can get the funding they need to win and leave a legacy behind, forever.
The Partnerships team work with a variety of organisations who all introduce clients to Funding Circle to help them with their finance needs. This can be Accountants, Banks or software companies to name just a few. The Partnerships team is looking to expand the Bank Referral Channel after big success prior to COVID and is now looking for new resource to help take this to new levels.
What will you be doing?
As a Bank Relationship Manager working with our Bank Partners, your role will consist of:
- Taking responsibility for relationship managing a portfolio of contacts within the high street banks so that they are comfortable referring their clients over to Funding Circle when they are not able to lend to them
- Building a book of business with new contacts that you will start using a combination of previous introducers to Funding Circle as well as your own pre existing contact list from within the banks
- Building the bank referral channel up aggressively over time
- Working with managers to develop new processes and implement projects, monitor results and input into team strategy
- Experienced working in, or closely with, high street banks
- A good communicator with strong skills in new business development and relationship management
- Great at working independently and a self starter - experience building a portfolio from scratch
- Hold pre existing contacts at the high street banks
- Able to bring their knowledge and experience of how banks work to the role
Did you know?
Research shows that some people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single criteria. At Funding Circle we are committed to building diverse teams so please apply even if your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the requirements. You might just be the perfect fit!
Why join us?
Talk to our recruiters about our workplace, culture and benefits. We have designed our offering around; Health, Wealth, Lifestyle & Development!
A few highlights are:
- Hybrid working environment (2 days minimum a week in office), flexible working options with an amazing office and we will help support your home working set up
- Private Medical Insurance and Dental Insurance
- Learning allowance AND other perks such as Gympass, Spill, Just Eat allowance, Electric Car Scheme and more!
- Access to Octopus Money Coach, Free Mortgage advisor partnership and discounts across numerous retailers through Perks at Work.
Want to Build The Incredible? We’d love to hear from you.