Who are we?
We want to help small businesses win. That’s why we’re here.
We connect small business owners to investors – to create jobs, help families and power economies – because we believe that people are made to do more. And we want to help them get the finance they need to thrive, creating thousands of jobs as they drive the economy forward.
So, we created the leading online marketplace for small business loans. Our investors have lent £15.2 billion to 135,000 small business owners. In 2022, lending through Funding Circle’s UK platform helped generate £6.9 billion in GDP while creating and sustaining 106,000 jobs. There’s never been a better time to join!
Be part of the team that changes everything. Let’s build the place where small businesses can get the funding they need to win and leave a legacy behind, forever.
This role sits within what we call the “Existing Borrower” team, a subsection of the Direct Sales team. They are the face of Funding Circle to our existing customers and work passionately to make sure small businesses have an incredible experience in getting the funding they need.
What will you be doing?
We’re looking for a leader who will be there to coach, train and develop their team to maximise their potential as well as looking to improve the efficiency and delivery of the team.
- Motivate and performance manage your team to achieve your/their targets. Setting short/medium/long term goals with your reports and supporting them in their development toward them
- Leading the implementation of continuous improvement to drive the team forward
- Championing best practice initiatives and ensure internal controls and policies are adhered to
- Representing Sales in cross-functional meetings
- Being a point of contact for other departments within Funding Circle & leading on the development and rollout of new initiatives
- Managing Stakeholders and reporting & presenting on team performance
- Recruiting and onboarding new talent into the Sales team
- Experienced in working in a sales role
- Proven to achieve set goals and high performance
- Experienced and interested in management and/or mentoring/coaching
- Commercially aware with strong business acumen
- A strong relationship builder internally and externally
- Strategic and forward thinking
Did you know?
Research shows that some people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single criteria. At Funding Circle we are committed to building diverse teams so please apply even if your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the requirements. You might just be the perfect fit!
Why join us?
Talk to our recruiters about our workplace, culture and benefits. We have designed our offering around; Health, Wealth, Lifestyle & Development!
A few highlights are:
- Hybrid working environment (2 days a week in office), flexible working options with an amazing office and we will help support your home working set up
- Private Medical Insurance and Dental Insurance
- Learning allowance AND other perks such as Gympass, Spill, Just Eat allowance, Electric Car Scheme and more!
- Access to Octopus Money Coach, Free Mortgage advisor partnership and discounts across numerous retailers through Perks at Work.
Want to Build The Incredible? We’d love to hear from you.