Consumer and Wealth Management (CWM)
Across Consumer and Wealth Management (CWM), Goldman Sachs helps empower clients and customers around the world reach their financial goals. Our advisor-led wealth management businesses provide financial planning, investment management, banking and comprehensive advice to a wide range of clients, including ultra-high net worth and high net worth individuals, as well as family offices, foundations and endowments, and corporations and their employees. Our consumer business provides digital solutions for consumers to better spend, borrow, invest, and save. Across CWM, our growth is driven by a relentless focus on our people, our clients and leading-edge technology, data and design. Private Wealth Management (PWM)
Goldman Sachs Private Wealth Management (PWM) specializes in creating comprehensive wealth management plans for high net worth individuals and families, as well as select institutions, including foundations and endowments. PWM Teams work one-on-one with clients to advise and deliver customized strategies drawn from our deep investment experience, diverse wealth management capabilities and global reach. Our Private Wealth Advisors (PWAs) deliver an unparalleled investment platform inclusive of the full product and service offerings of Goldman Sachs and beyond, which may include tax and estate planning, philanthropic planning and private banking and lending services. As client needs evolve, this close relationship allows the team to offer complementary services and new opportunities by leveraging the resources of Goldman Sachs and beyond.OUR IMPACT
The Private Wealth Management Regulatory Implementation and Strategy Team (RIS) is a dynamic, multi-faceted team that oversees select regulatory implementation analysis and reporting requirements for PWM. RIS leads the analysis of regulatory change initiatives and provides SME input into discretionary business programmes with a regulatory impact. To achieve this, the team partners with internal and external stakeholders including Regulators, Trading Desks, Private Wealth Advisors and their support teams, other Operations teams, Engineering, Legal and Compliance. HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- You will effectively contribute towards the Wealth Management business achieving compliance with its key regulatory obligation such as fulfilling reporting requirements to regulatory bodies.
- You will actively work with business sponsors and stakeholders to understand changes in business practice and make recommendations on how the team and supporting infrastructure should evolve to consistently meet regulatory obligations.
- You will play an instrumental role in implementation of large-scale regulatory initiatives across Wealth Management, including business analysis, requirements definition and user acceptance testing.
- You will analyse front to back system infrastructure to understand, booking models, data flows, and the logic required to capture data
- Bachelors degree
- 3+ years of professional experience - required
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel) as well as proficiency with web-based applications
- Strong communication skills to clearly articulate complex regulatory change requirements and solutions
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to understand complex workflows paired with meticulous attention to detail
- Self-motivated and proactive team player who has strong organizational skills and the ability to effectively manage competing priorities within deadlines
- Flexible and able to work well under pressure in a team environment.
- Good understanding of the financial industry including active interest in UK & EU regulatory initiatives.
- Experience in Financial Services (Asset Management preferred but not essential)
- Experience in a Regulatory or Change Management environment
- Regulatory experience of MiFID II, EMIR, SFTR, ASIC or SWISS Reporting
- Good understanding of financial products
- Trade life cycle knowledge
- Working experience with operating on large data sets (incl. SQL)
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We’re committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2023. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity