Business Analyst Team LeadRole location: BristolSalary: Competitive (based on experience)Level: Accenture will be hiring at Associate Manager levelPlease Note: Any offer of employment is subject to satisfactory BPSS and SC security clearance which requires 5 years continuous UK address history at the point of application.As a team:
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Accenture Technology powers our clients to achieve high performance. We combine business and industry insights with innovative technology to drive growth for our clients. We extend our technology and business capabilities through a powerful alliance ecosystem of market leaders and innovators to provide our clients the best specialised skills and tailored solutions.
You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.In our team you will learn:
How to provide solutions to real world problems across a variety of industries.
How to help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
How best to develop your skills and hone your talents within an innovative technology environmentAs a Business Analyst Team Lead, you will:
As a Business Analyst Team lead you will ensure the delivery of business process analysis, requirements elicitation management and design across the software delivery lifecycle. Working with clients, internal Accenture teams and 3rd parties across Health and public sector industry groups and across various technologies to ensure successful outcomes.What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 25days of vacation per year, access to app based fitness classes and discounts on range of gyms, private medical insurance and three days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role to deliver the first-class services we are known for.About Accenture
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services-all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 537,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
show more show less QualificationsThe following skills and experience are essential for this role:
Set yourself apart:
- Experience of leading BA teams and managing junior BA resources
- Demonstrate an ability to confidently and effectively manage relationships and delivery across internal and external stakeholders
- Confident accurate and clear communicator comfortable with reporting upwards
- Demonstrate an ability to adapt to new industries or technologies
- Can demonstrate an understanding of and practical experience with either an Agile or Waterfall delivery methodology, can appreciate the similarities and differences in both and would embrace working in the appropriate methodology as needed
- Experience in delivery of business analysis and requirement management across the software delivery lifecycle. With direct interaction with multiple teams e.g., product owners, project managers, technical resources and business change.
- Experience in utilising one or more structured techniques for requirements elicitation and refinement such as Observation, Interviews, Workshops or Prototyping
- Proficient in utilising one or more structured techniques for solution design such as Design Thinking, UML or BPMN
- The ability to understand business change needs, and can assess the business impact of those changes, capturing, analysing and documenting requirements and supporting the communication and delivery of requirements with relevant stakeholders
- Experience in utilising one or more tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Visio, Excel
What’s in it for you:
- Demonstrable experience in functional and non-functional analysis and design
- Experience of working in the health and public sector, if not then an interest to work with public sector clients and to build your knowledge of delivering solutions for the UK Government, Defence, Security Agencies and Public Safety
- Proven history of working within a complex and diverse delivery environment.
- Experience/certifications/credentials in any of the following
- Industry specialisms
- Security / Cyber Security
- Asset management / supply chain technology
- Data Science
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days’ vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice! Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services, we are known for. About Accenture:
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
RROOTS Applications close date: 30/06/2023
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found. Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.