BAE Systems Digital Intelligence is home to 4,800 digital, cyber and intelligence experts. We work collaboratively across 16 countries to collect, connect and understand complex data, so that governments, nation states, armed forces and commercial businesses can unlock digital advantage in the most demanding environments.Summary
An exciting opportunity to join the Capabilities leadership team as Head of Products and Services, following the recent announcement of the Operating Model.
The purpose of the role is to drive the effective development of the portfolios of products and services that will underpin Digital Intelligence's ability to deliver on its strategic growth objective
The post holder will also lead the evolution of Digital Intelligence's Products and Services portfolio in line with strategic priorities and our strategic capabilities, connecting with the Products and Services leads across the business units, as well as the Capabilities leadership teamWhat the role involves
Life at BAE Systems Digital Intelligence
- Lead the creation of the Digital Intelligence product portfolio encompassing all products developed centrally or within the individual Business Units. This will also require developing, deploying and owning the processes necessary to create and maintain the portfolio.
- Lead the creation of the Digital Intelligence services portfolio encompassing all Digital Intelligence differentiated services and implementation services (developed in support of products centrally or within the individual Business Units). This will also require developing, deploying and owning the processes necessary to create and maintain the portfolio.
- Develop the Digital Intelligence Products Roadmap showing the intended evolution across Digital Intelligence products, the impact of Digital Intelligence investment plans, identifying opportunities for synergy and efficiency and ensuring alignment with Digital Intelligence Strategic Priorities.
- Develop the Digital Intelligence Services Roadmap showing the intended evolution across Digital Intelligence Differentiated Services, the impact of Digital Intelligence investment plans, and working with the Business Units to identify opportunities for new Differentiated Services, ensuring alignment with Digital Intelligence Strategic Priorities.
- Develop and maintain the Digital Intelligence Product lifecycle and the means by which Product Development demonstrates adherence to the lifecycle.
- Develop and maintain the Service development lifecycle and the means by which Service development (of Differentiated and Implementation Services) demonstrates adherence to the lifecycle.
- Assure the development of products within the BUs in terms of conformance to the lifecycle and execution against roadmaps.
- Translate the Digital Intelligence Strategic Priorities into priorities for Product and Services Development across Digital Intelligence.
- Embed the Product Services development plans in the Digital Intelligence IBP and associated options.
- Liaise with the Engineering and Technology Director to ensure the technology strategy is reflected in product and services roadmaps are aligned with the Technology Strategy
- Liaise with the Head of CoDEs to ensure the plan for CoDEs and CODE activities aligns with the needs of Products and Services Roadmaps.
- Represent Capaiblities Directorate Build productive working relationships with other areas of the business in order to optimize the delivery of products and services across Digital Intelligence;
- Build productive working relationships with other areas of the business in order to optimize the delivery of products and services across Digital Intelligence;
- Ensure products and services development compliance with regulatory, legal and professional standard
We are embracing Hybrid Working. This means you and your colleagues may be working in different locations, such as from home, another BAE Systems office or client site, some or all of the time, and work might be going on at different times of the day.
By embracing technology, we can interact, collaborate and create together, even when we're working remotely from one another. Hybrid Working allows for increased flexibility in when and where we work, helping us to balance our work and personal life more effectively, and enhance well-being.
Diversity and inclusion are integral to the success of BAE Systems Digital Intelligence. We are proud to have an organisational culture where employees with varying perspectives, skills, life experiences and backgrounds - the best and brightest minds - can work together to achieve excellence and realise individual and organisational potential.Division overview: Functions
At BAE Systems Digital Intelligence, we pride ourselves in being a leader in the cyber defence industry, and the business could not operate without all the dedicated work of our Functions teams. From Finance & Operations through Communications & Marketing, to HR and Site Operations and more, our Functions teams enable our divisions to implement ground-breaking digital transformations and crucial defence software.
As part of Functions, you will be supporting and partnering with our global business from the backline, being a strategic advisor within your specialist area, and ensuring the business runs smoothly and efficiently. We all have a role to play in defending our clients; and this is yours.