The Operations division partners with all areas of the firm to deliver banking, sales, trading and Private Wealth services to clients around the world. Alongside this vital service delivery role, Operations provides essential risk management and control, preserving and enhancing the firm’s assets and its reputation. Operations span all product lines and markets.
Wealth Management (WM) Operations partners within the WM Division and across the firm to deliver comprehensive capabilities, solutions, and operational excellence in support of the Firm’s global WM businesses.
The Wealth Change Management team is responsible for managing global change initiatives for the Division and is responsible for delivering comprehensive program and project management services to solve complex business problems. Typical projects span a range of areas including business expansion, digitization, automation, risk & control, and regulatory compliance HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Lead complex and high-priority projects, manage sponsors and stakeholders with competing priorities, resourcing levels and time constraints across all typical project lifecycles:
- Project initiation and scoping, including definition, ongoing strategic roadmap, and sprint planning
- Milestone setting, OKR/ROI definition, and expectation management for successful delivery with project stakeholders
- Business analysis, requirements definition and functional grooming facilitation
- Coordination of testing and implementation, in particular user acceptance testing
- Ongoing project management and quality assurance throughout the project
- Project milestone reporting and SteerCo management
- Build and manage relationships with key project stakeholders
- Assess and streamline processes to mitigate risk or control issues and generate efficiencies
- Provide hands on support and advice to management / project teams on project management tools and methodologies
- Manage process improvement and re-engineering efforts, facilitate project working groups, define clear agendas, hold team members accountable and drive consensus with key stakeholders across disparate regions/locations.
- Coordinate and oversee training and communications initiatives to prepare and promote project milestones to end users and other key stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4-6 years of professional experience - Required
- 4 years of project management experience - Preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, SharePoint, JIRA, and Confluence
- Ideal candidate would possess one or more professional project management certifications e.g. PMP, PMI-ACP, Certified SAFe® 4 Scrum Master (SSM), SAFe® 4 Agilist
- Have a proven track record of scoping, planning, driving delivery of projects and achieving results independently on time and to budget including:
- Strong analytical and project management technical skills
- Tracking project issues, challenges, risks definition
- Ongoing status reporting
- Development of high-quality deliverables
- Business analysis
- Great organization skills - ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize accordingly and make decisions as required
- Demonstrated ability to work across products, regions, and functions, preferably in the financial services industry
- Be highly collaborative, team-oriented and a strong consensus builder
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, written and oral; confident in interaction with senior stakeholders
- Be a strategic thinker, able to lead project working groups, possessing strong facilitation and data gathering skills, and able to provide creative & innovative solutions
- Previous experience ideally from financial services, management consulting or Regulatory Change
- Demonstrate a high degree of personal accountability, going above and beyond to ensure that solutions are delivered on time with a high degree of quality
- Commitment to excellence and a high level of integrity
- Proven history of building deep relationships across internal partners and clients
- Self-motivated, and able to balance quality work while meeting short deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a desire to work in a team-oriented environment
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We’re committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2023. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity