Who are we?
We want to help small businesses win. That’s why we’re here.
We connect small business owners to investors – to create jobs, help families and power economies – because we believe that people are made to do more. And we want to help them get the finance they need to thrive, creating thousands of jobs as they drive the economy forward.
So, we created the leading online marketplace for small business loans. Our investors have lent £13.7 billion in 171,000 loans to 122,000 small business owners. In a single year, we unlocked 100,000 jobs and contributed £7.2 billion to the UK economy. There’s never been a better time to join!
Be part of the team that changes everything. Let’s build the place where small businesses can get the funding they need to win and leave a legacy behind, forever.
Our Loan Operations Team is focused on supporting the efficient and accurate flow of ‘borrowers’ through our lending process. We partner with our Sales Team and Underwriters to assess, verify, and document each loan opportunity.
What will you be doing?
This is a busy admin role where you will be reviewing and processing loan applications to provide fast, efficient funding to small businesses in the UK.
- Reviewing financial accounts, bank statements and risk reports to process loan applications
- Completing know your customer (KYC) checks during the borrowers on-boarding journey and referring cases to our AML and Fraud teams where required
- Use third party systems to collect information on the applicant and their business
- Perform rigorous quality assurance: Reconcile loan documents and internal system data for completeness and accuracy
- Working in a collaborative team environment
- Someone with 6-24 months experience in a high volume operations or administrative role
- Able to work to deadlines and business goals in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Someone with an excellent attention to detail, self motivated, strong organisational skills and ability to follow procedures
- It would be great, but not essential, if you had familiarity with financial documents, bank statements and identification documents.
Did you know?
Research shows that some people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single criteria. At Funding Circle we are committed to building diverse teams so please apply even if your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the requirements. You might just be the perfect fit!
Why join us?
Talk to our recruiters about our workplace, culture and benefits. We have designed our offering around; Health, Wealth, Lifestyle & Development!
A few highlights are:
- Hybrid working environment (2 days a week in office), flexible working options with an amazing office and we will help support your home working set up
- Private Medical Insurance and Dental Insurance
- Learning allowance AND other perks such as Gympass, Spill, Just Eat allowance, Electric Car Scheme and more!
- Access to Octopus Money Coach, Free Mortgage advisor partnership and discounts across numerous retailers through Perks at Work.
Want to Build The Incredible? We’d love to hear from you.