Who are we?
We want to help small businesses win. That’s why we’re here.
We connect small business owners to investors – to create jobs, help families and power economies – because we believe that people are made to do more. And we want to help them get the finance they need to thrive, creating thousands of jobs as they drive the economy forward.
So, we created the leading online marketplace for small business loans. Our investors have lent £15.2 billion to 135,000 small business owners. In 2022, lending through Funding Circle’s UK platform helped generate £6.9 billion in GDP while creating and sustaining 106,000 jobs. There’s never been a better time to join!
Be part of the team that changes everything. Let’s build the place where small businesses can get the funding they need to win and leave a legacy behind, forever.
The Collections & Recoveries team carry out all debt collection procedures with their own unique approach that is defining the collections culture in the peer-to-business market.
What will you be doing?
- Take responsibility for progressing repayment negotiations on a large portfolio of defaulted loan accounts to achieve a positive outcome for Funding Circle’s investors
- Develop trust and rapport with borrowers and guarantors in working to find sustainable solutions to support them with their loan repayment
- Support with focused campaigns and initiatives to drive performance and investor returns
- Liaise with instructed third parties and professional advisors, including solicitors,debt managers and insolvency practitioners
- Work closely with our in-house Collections, Litigation, Business Support and Third Party & Insolvency teams in appropriately servicing the interests of Funding Circle’s customers
- Assist management in the implementation of new processes and strategies, participate in team projects and personal learning and development opportunities
- Experienced in the Recoveries process or related role
- A strong communicator with excellent attention to detail
- A positive and practical approach to problem solving
- Compassionate, grounded, logical and self-motivated; able to follow through on difficult decisions.
Did you know?
Research shows that some people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single criteria. At Funding Circle we are committed to building diverse teams so please apply even if your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the requirements. You might just be the perfect fit!
Why join us?
Talk to our recruiters about our workplace, culture and benefits. We have designed our offering around; Health, Wealth, Lifestyle & Development!
A few highlights are:
- Hybrid working environment (2 days a week in office), flexible working options with an amazing office and we will help support your home working set up
- Private Medical Insurance and Dental Insurance
- Learning allowance AND other perks such as Gympass, Spill, Just Eat allowance, Electric Car Scheme and more!
- Access to Octopus Money Coach, Free Mortgage advisor partnership and discounts across numerous retailers through Perks at Work.
Want to Build The Incredible? We’d love to hear from you.