At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
The Brand, Marketing and Communications (BMC) function has an important role to play in helping to achieve EY’s ambition tocreate long-term value as the world’s most trusted, distinctive professional services organization. We work hand in hand with the business to take services and solutions to market; bring our purpose, building a better working world, to life for our people, clients and communities; engage our people and build a high performing culture; and to build the commercial value and emotional resonance of the EY brand.
Through the collective power of BMC, and the other teams and specialists we work with, we aim to build a better working world by driving commercial value through distinctive marketing and communications that deliver measurable market impact.
BMC also includes a number of teams who are responsible forcontent development, editorial, webcasts, events-staging, strategy, planning and operations. Through the collective power of BMC, and the other teams and specialists we work with, we aim to build a better working world by driving commercial value through distinctive marketing and communications that deliver measurable market impact. The opportunity
As the Global Measurement Expert, you will be challenged with creating a strategic approach to using data to address complex business issues in a highly matrixed environment. You will execute with excellence measurement projects by:
- Setting up measurement Learning Agendas in direct collaboration with business stakeholders and Measurement & Insights Leader.
- Leveraging expertise in measurement methodologies and metrics.
- Educating stakeholders on measurement topics.
- Providing specific and actionable business recommendations.
In this role, you will also collaborate with teams across EY including Markets, Knowledge, EY technology and regional teams, as well as partners. As the nature of the role involves stakeholders in every time that BMC operates, the role may involve unconventional working hours and, when deemed appropriate, periods of international travel. Your key responsibilities
Skills and attributes for success
- Develop solutions for marketing challenges with the use of diverse measurement toolkit.
- Build measurement plans, tracking requirements, metrics and benchmarks for our campaigns to understand incremental impact of our marketing.
- Analyse campaign results and report the media effectiveness across all stakeholder groups.
- Develop the processes to ensure all stakeholders align and understand how we determine campaign success.
- Conduct analyses, find best practices and bring and surface opportunities and risks otherwise not identified to senior leadership stakeholders.
To qualify for the role you must have
- Deep digital analytics knowledge and a thorough understanding of marketing performance management, including return on investment for marketing campaigns.
- Ability to interpret and drive meaningful insights from the data.
- Be proficient in storytelling and presenting findings to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Expert level of knowledge of digital advertising environment.
- Understanding of both online and offline media and branding.
- A total ownership mindset - ability to thrive in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment with a dynamic bias for action and a “get stuff done” attitude.
- Excellent critical thinking and stakeholder management skills - ability to break down and communicate complex ideas and influence senior leaders and cross-functional partners.
What we offer
- Proven track record of inferential problem solving through experimental design and analytical methods.
- Deep knowledge of statistical modelling techniques (e.g. regression analysis).
- Experience in campaign brand lift measurement and using analytical insights to guide media planning.
- Proven track record with executing analytical work with SQL and R.
- Experience with data visualization (e.g. Power BI).
- Ability to work effectively, deploy consistent quality, and provide guidance on what decisions should be made.
- Strong stakeholders management skills, especially in complex matrix organizations.
- Exceptional time-management and goal-oriented tasks management skills.
- Relevant bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field; graduate degree within a science, mathematics, operations, business, digital marketing is strongly preferred.
As part of this role, you'll work in a highly integrated, global team with the opportunity and tools to grow, develop and drive your career forward. Here, you can combine global opportunity with flexible working. The EY benefits package goes above and beyond too, focusing on your physical, emotional, financial and social well-being. Your recruiter can talk to you about the benefits available in your country. Here’s a snapshot of what we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
Please apply to this role only through the ‘Apply’ link (not through the local office). Your application will then be routed to the appropriate recruiting team.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build. EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.