MBDA is a leading defence organisation. We are proud of the role we play in supporting the Armed Forces who protect our nations. We partner with governments to work together towards a common goal, defending our freedom.
Salary: Circa £50,000 depending on experience
What we can offer you:
- Company bonus of up to £2,500 (based on company performance and will vary year to year)
- Pension of maximum total (employer and employee) contribution of up to 14%
- Annual salary review
- Paid overtime
- Up to 15 days flexi leave
- 25 days annual leave (plus holiday purchase)
- Fantastic site facilities, including subsidised meals, free car parking and more
- Excellent career progression and development opportunities
Hybrid working pattern: Where possible, we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working
Are you passionate about supplier performance and want to take your work to an international level?
As a key member of our Industrial Policy, Global Supply Chain & Procurement (ISP) Sub-Assemblies team, you will ensure effective supplier performance management across all programmes in MBDA UK. This is an exciting, constantly-evolving environment, managing and implementing both mature and new technologies.
What we're looking for from you:
- Ideally a degree-calibre, or someone with equivalent working experience, supply chain professional with experience of working in an international environment in highly regulated industries.
- Proven improvement of supplier performance both in delivery and quality using appropriate tools and methodologies supported by excellent interpersonal skills.
- Skills to influence multi-functionally, multi-nationally and at all levels within the organisation.
- Ability to implement changes when collaborating with internal stakeholders and suppliers.
- Development and implementation of root cause analysis and improvement plans with suppliers.
- Identification and management of risks in the supply chain.
We respect new perspectives and experiences, and we value our collaborative ways of working. We are committed to growing and supporting diversity in our workforce and ensuring everyone has an equal opportunity to reach their potential.
We recognise that everyone is unique, and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments throughout our recruitment process. We also welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
Follow us on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers), Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK) and Glassdoor or visit our MBDA Careers website for more information.
Please Note: MBDA UK Limited requires all employees to achieve the required medical and national security clearance for their role. Further restrictions and/or limitations relating to nationality and/or rights to work may also apply. As a minimum and after offer stage, all successful candidates will need to undergo HMG Basic Personnel Security Standard checks (BPSS), which are managed by the MBDA Personnel Security Team.
Due to the nature of our business, this particular vacancy requires the applicant as a minimum to be a British Citizen or a Dual UK national with British citizenship and capable of achieving the clearance levels mentioned above.