Salary $25.41 an hour
Job Title: General Clerk
- Time Entry
- Correction of payroll error
- Copy, Scan, Fax and File various record types
- Create work orders in the work management system (WMS)
- Casbuilt completed work orders in the Work Management System (Maximo etc.)
- Order office supplies
- Handle internal and external customer calls
- Process check requests
- Process various invoices
- Perform other Clerical duties as assigned
- Assist employees of higher grade as required
- Must have High School Diploma or equivalent
- Demonstrated computer skills and knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet applications.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with internal and external customers.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to process large volumes of data within strict deadlines.
- Must pass Clerical Assessment Test.
- Must type a minimum of 30 wpm
National Grid is an equal opportunity employer that values a broad diversity of talent, knowledge, experience and expertise. We foster a culture of inclusion that drives employee engagement to deliver superior performance to the communities we serve. National Grid is proud to be an affirmative action employer. We encourage minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans to join the National Grid team.