BAE Systems Digital Intelligence is home to 4,800 digital, cyber and intelligence experts. We work collaboratively across 16 countries to collect, connect and understand complex data, so that governments, nation states, armed forces and commercial businesses can unlock digital advantage in the most demanding environments.Customer Success Officer - Geospatial Solutions - UK Hybrid
Our GXP® Geospatial Solutions business is growing and we are looking for a Customer Success Officer to join the team. If you are passionate about working with cutting-edge technology and are looking for your next career move in the Geospatial Intelligence domain, then read on.
You will most likely have experience in a military role perhaps as an Intelligence analyst, specialising in imagery, video, all source or open source, within national security or perhaps NATO and be ready for a role that offers travel throughout the EMEA regions and internationally and the opportunity to work on BAE Systems' GXP® software solutions.
Delivering an unrivalled capacity for discovery, exploitation, and dissemination of mission-critical geospatial data. From key military, security, and incident response operations, to a variety of commercial development and research initiatives, GXP® software provides a comprehensive suite of solutions enabling timely and effective decision-making.What you could be doing for us:
As a Customer Success Officer, you will be responsible for the provision of technical support to a wide range of clients, in different countries within the EMEA region with differing cultural backgrounds. You will need to support new clients that might have just acquired our ecosystem, through to mature clients that have a deep technical understanding of our ecosystem, with complex problems that need to be worked through.
Additionally, you will be responsible in creating, customizing, developing and delivering technical training materials in both a virtual and classroom setting. You will be an instructor, due to your knowledge of our ecosystem, industry experience within the domain, and your ability to communicate with influence.
This role requires empathy, logic skills, the ability to think differently and a genuine desire to help people do their best, and our customers succeed with their business.
Successful candidates should also be able to manage a diverse number of work items from different customers and be able to prioritize and multitask effectively throughout the working day.
This role is hybrid and can be based out of Guildford, London, Manchester or Gloucester with a flexible approach to days in the office, but you will need to be UK based. You will either have current SC Clearance or be happy to undergo SC clearance and progress to DV level clearance. You will also need the permanent, unrestricted right to live and work in the UK.Responsibilities
- Communicate with clients in person, phone and email regarding technically complex escalated problems identified in our software ecosystem and manage relationships with those clients.
- These problems might not only be technically complex, but can be politically charged situations requiring the highest level of customer focus skills. Responding to critical issues and ensuring rapid resolution is top priority.
- Represent GXP and BAE Digital Intelligence during customer facing engagements. This includes
- On-site technical support at various organizational establishments,
- Technical training support provided both virtually and on-site,
- Technical demonstrations to both potential new clients, as well as existing clients,
- Key business conferences to showcase existing and new capabilities.
- Drive OnBoarding, adaption, utilization and growth in our existing customer base.
- Responsible for communicating customer software issues across internal functional areas including Sales Engineers, Customer Technical Solutions, Product Development, Product Support and Engineering.
- Responsible to achieve subject matter expertise within a product or subject domain. You will be the go-to person for the International team on specific product or subject knowledge.
- Proactively identify customers who are not maximizing their opportunity with our product/service, reach out, and aid our Sales Engineers to form an action plan to help them achieve success.
- Create, develop and manage a portfolio of training materials to support the various training needs of our clients.
- Participate in beta testing of scheduled software releases
- Full job description available on application
Due to the nature of our business, a moderate demand for domestic and international travel is expected. You will act with a high degree of autonomy, combining deep technical expertise with strong analytical reasoning to make sound decisions and provide reliable guidance to our clients. The Customer Success Officer's primary internal interfaces are with Product Management, Sales Engineers and other Customer Success Executives, all of which are located internationally.What background are we looking for?
How we will support you:
- In-depth knowledge of imagery intelligence roles throughout the Defence and Intelligence domain, with a key focus on Remote Sensing/Photogrammetry, Geospatial Information System (GIS), and GEOINT technologies,
- Proven in depth experience providing support on enterprise solutions to International Defence or government customers.
- Demonstrated experience in defining / implementing learning and development strategies and undertaking gap analysis at a program or organisation level.
- Effective project management skills with well-developed time management skills to plan workload, prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability in the development of high level learning strategies and translation to operational plans.
- Understanding of high stakes, internal & external stakeholders, complex and possibly classified IT environments, different time zones and cultures.
- Strategic and analytical skills and the ability to understand, inspire and activate others is a must
- Well-developed communication skills able to influence a variety of stakeholders across different countries and present confidently to a variety of audiences, such as end-users, analysts, academics and senior leadership.
Life at BAE Systems Digital Intelligence
- Work-life balance is important; you'll get 25 days holiday a year and, via our flexible benefits package the option to buy/sell and carry over from the year before
- Our flexible benefits package includes; private medical and dental insurance, a competitive pension scheme, cycle to work scheme, taste cards and more
- You'll have a dedicated Career Manager to help you develop your career and guide you on your journey through BAE
- Don't know a particular technology? Your learning and development is key to your future career
- You'll be part of our bonus scheme
We are embracing Hybrid Working. This means you and your colleagues may be working in different locations, such as from home, another BAE Systems office or client site, some or all of the time, and work might be going on at different times of the day.
By embracing technology, we can interact, collaborate and create together, even when we're working remotely from one another. Hybrid Working allows for increased flexibility in when and where we work, helping us to balance our work and personal life more effectively, and enhance well-being.
Diversity and inclusion are integral to the success of BAE Systems Digital Intelligence. We are proud to have an organisational culture where employees with varying perspectives, skills, life experiences and backgrounds - the best and brightest minds - can work together to achieve excellence and realise individual and organisational potential.