Asset & Wealth Management Division:
Across Asset and Wealth Management (AWM), Goldman Sachs helps empower clients and customers around the world reach their financial goals.
Private Wealth Management (PWM) Alternatives Engineering Team:
- The Private Wealth management (PWM) business within Asset & Wealth Management division provides comprehensive Investment Management services and advice across a full-range of asset classes for very high net worth individuals. PWM leverages a global technology platform offering, an integrated suite of tools, and applications to service clients. This platform helps realize a client's goals and objectives, develops and implements an integrated wealth management plan and delivers first-class client service.
- Across AWM, our growth is driven by a relentless focus on our people, our clients and leading-edge technology, data and design.
Alternatives is a flagship revenue growth initiative for the firm & Wealth Management. There has been exponential growth in Alternatives investing last couple years and the Alternatives industry is evolving rapidly.
PWM Alternatives Engineering team is currently driving number of initiatives that will enable platform scale & flexibility needed for the expansion of Alternatives offering to PWM clients. From expansion to offer new Open-Ended Alternative funds in the market to building flexibility as the Alternatives industry evolves to Hybrid funds to enabling an open architecture giving PWM clients access to non-GS Alternative funds, the engineering team in integral in the build out of the platform.
This application is a full-stack Alternatives trading platform, designed for scale, built using the latest strategic technology solutions, and deployed to support Advisor & Alternative Capital Market teams across the globe.
We are looking for an Engineer to join the team who enjoys solving complex problems and is passionate about developing highly reliable and performant software systems. How will you fulfil your potential
- Contribute to engineering leadership in architecting the platform components
- Produce scalable designs
- Involved in identification of technical frameworks & build vs buy analysis
- Act as hands on developer to build and ship new features
- Guide and mentor junior team members
- Influence the evolution of the platform architecture
- Experience in Java & J2EE frameworks.
- Experience with producing scalable software designs.
- Experience in Spring, REST services, JMS, Hibernate/JPA, JSON is required.
- Experience working with SQL based database like Sybase or NoSQL like Mongo DB. (Mongo experience preferred)
- Experience in writing automated tests is required.
- Experience with designing/delivering messaging-based solutions (e.g. Kafka)
- Strong sense of ownership, focus on quality, responsiveness, efficiency, and innovation
- Experience in working with CI/CD, GIT, Jira methodologies
- Experience working on UX Technologies
- Experience on Workflow Frameworks
- Experience in Financial Services/Industry
- Strong communication skills (in person, phone, and email).
- Ability to multi-task and work against deadlines/priorities.
- Sense of ownership and desire to take on an expanded role over time.
- Eager to work with new technologies and apply them towards enterprise-level data solutions.
- Capable of working with a global team and thriving in a team development environment.
- Advanced problem-solving skills and the ability to deal with real world business issues.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We’re committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2023. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity