At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
At EY, our Global Managed Services is increasing focus on technology enabled platform Services.
As part of the role, you will have the opportunity to work across Solution Architecture, Pricing Architecture, Commercial Architecture and Transition through a series of placements. You will be expected to support a variety of workstreams as part of a complex pursuit in Core pursuits. The role will focus on supporting senior Architects from each area on qualified client pursuits, including supporting the design of business and technical solutions, commercial and pricing models, transition and transformation plans and any ongoing development requirements.You will report to a Global Managed Services Area Solution Architect and work closely with the other significant regional stakeholders as well as global delivery and enablement teams. Your key responsibilities
To qualify for the role, you must have (Technical Skills and Knowledge)
- Support Managed Services workstreams within the pursuit
- Apply assets in support of the design of target client solution (resourcing, location, technology, integration), transition and transformation program, based upon repeatable IP
- You will be required to work on complex pursuits, supporting the Lead Architect(s), peer workstream leaders and Service Line Subject Matter Resource
- You will also be required to work on core pursuits with the pursuit leader and team
- You will be required to develop and own core architectural assets and maintain them through the pursuit lifecycle, with support of the Lead Architect
- Provide input towards the design of a specific priority managed services offering over the development lifecycle with particular focus on delivery components necessary to deploy a viable solution for our clients
- Support the Managed Services Delivery Team with the transition and establishment of the Managed Services solution
- Capture knowledge to support future pursuits
- Manage and maintain the ongoing library of assets available to the Managed Services team
- Update critical documentation where required to keep the library up to date
- Create additional documentation with supporting information to aid the pursuit process on a Managed Services deal
Ideally you will have:
- Demonstrated experience supporting some aspects of the deal lifecycle
- Experience in supporting the development client material
- An understanding of what Managed Services or outsourcing is
- Experience in problem solving technology-based solutions
- Experience in working as part of a large, global team
- 2+ years of industry experience
- Relevant degree: Engineering, Computer science, Business development, Accounting and Finance
- Experience in supporting integrated managed services solutions
- Client facing experience in terms of solution iteration and presentation skills
- Experience of managing complex client requirements that you will be able to turn into a comprehensible and simplified solution
- You may have certification in architecture such as TOGAF
- Proficiency in Design Thinking and Agile Methodology
The location of this position is UK-based. What We Look For
We’re interested in self-motivated individuals who can easily function in a high demand, performance-driven environment. In addition, we’re looking for people who recognize the accomplishments of the team before the individual and are sought after as people developers. If you’re passionate about problem-solving and helping our clients with some of their most complex issues, this role is for you. What we offer
As part of this role, you'll work in a highly integrated, global team with the opportunity and tools to grow, develop and drive your career forward. Here, you can combine global opportunity with flexible working. The EY benefits package goes above and beyond too, focusing on your physical, emotional, financial and social well-being. Your recruiter can talk to you about the benefits available in your country. Here’s a snapshot of what we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
Please apply to this role only through the ‘Apply’ link (not through the local office). Your application will then be routed to the appropriate recruiting team.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
MSCampaign EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.