In Internal Audit, we ensure that Goldman Sachs maintains effective controls by assessing the reliability of financial reports, monitoring the firm’s compliance with laws and regulations, and advising management on developing smart control solutions. Our group has unique insight on the financial industry and its products and operations. We’re looking for detail-oriented team players who have an interest in financial markets and want to gain insight into the firm’s operations and control processes. Responsibilities:
- Provide ongoing instruction and support to IA teams on the implementation of Agile practices (i.e., Agile coaching) and the Agile framework developed by the IA division
- Deliver periodic Agile trainings to the IA department globally
- Assist and support IA department leadership through the implementation of Agile practices for global processes
- Assess IA teams on the adoption of Agile practices and determine the appropriate level of Agile coaching on a quarterly basis
- Assist in the analysis and reporting of the Agile implementation strategy across the department globally
- Participate in department-wide initiatives aimed at continually improving IA's processes and supporting infrastructure
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Computer Engineering/Science or related field
- Two to six (2-6) years of experience in the job offered or in internal audit, or related control function, preferably within the financial services industry
- Certifications in Agile Methodologies and/or Scrum
- Experience as a Scrum Master on an Agile team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work well under pressure
- Strong understanding of risk and control concept with the ability to evaluate and determine adequacy of internal control framework
- Providing verbal and written agile updates to senior stakeholders, including executive-level stakeholders
- Experience with Jira issue & project tracking software
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We’re committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity