MBDA is a leading defence organisation. We are proud of the role we play in supporting the Armed Forces who protect our nations. We partner with governments to work together towards a common goal, defending our freedom.
Salary: Circa £51,000 depending on experience
What we can offer you:
- Company bonus of up to £2,500 (based on company performance and will vary year to year)
- Pension of maximum total (employer and employee) contribution of up to 14%
- Annual salary review
- Paid overtime
- Up to 15 days flexi leave
- 25 days annual leave (plus holiday purchase)
- Fantastic site facilities, including subsidised meals, free car parking and gym on site at Stevenage
- Excellent career progression and development opportunities
- MBDA may be able to offer a relocation package for this role
Hybrid working pattern: Where possible, we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working – typically, this may be three days a week on site.
Electronic Engineering has a fantastic opportunity for an Integration and Validation Lead (IVL) within our growing Integration and Validation (Systems Engineering) team.
The IVL role is a diverse role, not only will you be involved in working with Equipment Teams across Electronic Engineering to ensure and execute robust assurance and compliance strategies, you will also take on some Project Management responsibilities to ensure cost effective and timely delivery of task packages.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced verification and validation engineer who want to take on a role with more influence on the function's ability to deliver successful programmes.
What we're looking for from you:
You will be able to demonstrate a number of the following attributes:
- Proven experience of the Verification and Certification process is essential.
- Experience of the Proving process associated methodologies (Environmental, EMC, and Electronic Functionality).
- Experience in managing and reporting on a work package
- A high degree of self-motivation and drive, and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- An appreciation of electronics technologies and the types of product that Electronic Engineering (UK) design and produces would be an advantage.
Finally, we are looking for someone who has a record of accomplishment of on-time delivery along with good verbal and written communication skills.
We respect new perspectives and experiences, and we value our collaborative ways of working. We are committed to growing and supporting diversity in our workforce and ensuring everyone has an equal opportunity to reach their potential.
We recognise that everyone is unique, and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments throughout our recruitment process. We also welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
Follow us on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers), Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK) and Glassdoor or visit our MBDA Careers website for more information.
Please Note: MBDA UK Limited requires all employees to achieve the required medical and national security clearance for their role. Further restrictions and/or limitations relating to nationality and/or rights to work may also apply. As a minimum and after offer stage, all successful candidates will need to undergo HMG Basic Personnel Security Standard checks (BPSS), which are managed by the MBDA Personnel Security Team.