MBDA is a leading defence organisation. We are proud of the role we play in supporting the Armed Forces who protect our nations. We partner with governments to work together towards a common goal, defending our freedom.
Salary: Circa £58,000 depending on experience
What we can offer you:
- Company bonus of up to £2,500 (based on company performance and will vary year to year)
- Pension of maximum total (employer and employee) contribution of up to 14%
- Annual salary review
- Paid overtime
- Up to 15 days flexi leave
- 25 days annual leave (plus holiday purchase)
- Fantastic site facilities, including subsidised meals, free car parking and gym on site at Stevenage
- Excellent career progression and development opportunities
- MBDA may be able to offer a relocation package for this role
Hybrid working pattern: Where possible, we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working such as 3 days on site and 2 days at home (depending on business needs)The opportunity:
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our highly skilled and dynamic Test Equipment Design Team offering you a stimulating and rewarding role coupled with an exciting career path.
MBDA Test Equipment is a UK/French Centre of Excellence dedicated to the development of industry leading test solutions. Due to our increasing success, we have a number of vacancies in our rapidly growing, highly skilled team who design Test Equipment for all of MBDA's products. This role encompasses a broad spectrum of engineering capabilities and product technologies offering you opportunities not only in your core field of expertise, but also scope for growth and career development across the business.What we're looking for from you:
- Skilled Hardware Design Engineers to support the design, integration and validation of test system hardware solutions.
- Knowledge of test needs and techniques in support of product life cycle development
- Experience of Design Proving and performance testing during development
- Experience of Environmental and EMC testing during qualification
- Strong document writing skills associated with TE hardware design needs.
We respect new perspectives and experiences, and we value our collaborative ways of working. We are committed to growing and supporting diversity in our workforce and ensuring everyone has an equal opportunity to reach their potential.
We recognise that everyone is unique, and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments throughout our recruitment process. We also welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
Follow us on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers), Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK) and Glassdoor or visit our MBDA Careers website for more information.
Please Note: MBDA UK Limited requires all employees to achieve the required medical and national security clearance for their role. Further restrictions and/or limitations relating to nationality and/or rights to work may also apply. As a minimum and after offer stage, all successful candidates will need to undergo HMG Basic Personnel Security Standard checks (BPSS), which are managed by the MBDA Personnel Security Team.