ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We’re committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html GLOBAL BANKING & MARKETS
Our core value is building strong relationships with our institutional clients, which include corporations, financial service providers, and fund managers. We help them buy and sell financial products on exchanges around the world, raise funding, and manage risk. This is a dynamic, entrepreneurial team with a passion for the markets, with individuals who thrive in fast-paced, changing environments and are energized by a bustling trading floor. OUR IMPACT
We are part of the Systematic Trading Strategy (STS) team. The STS team develops and trades systematic and client led investment strategies for our clients.
The Strats business unit is a world leader in developing quantitative and technological expertise to solve complex business problems. Working within the firm’s trading, sales, banking and investment management divisions, strats use their mathematical and scientific training to create financial products, advise clients on transactions, measure risk, and identify market opportunities. HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE’RE LOOKING FOR BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- Deliver direct commercial impact through developing and improving systematic trading strategies and risk management
- Exposure to various asset classes our clients transact in, with a focus on equity volatility
- Connectivity with traders, salespeople, and multiple areas of strategists
- You will be challenged to think strategically, proposing new business design, analytics and/or solutions to meet traders’ needs. As you gain expertise in the dynamics of the trading business, you will have the opportunity to dive deeper into your areas of interest
- Strong academic background in a quantitative or technical discipline
- Advanced object-oriented coding and software design skills
- Knowledge of financial mathematics and strong interests in financial markets
- High standards for work quality, high level of rigor and discipline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of diligence and discipline
- Comfortable managing multiple stakeholders, demonstrating initiative and showing commercial impact
We are open to considering requests for flexible working.
- Experience in research or development of signals and systematic trading strategies
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of derivative pricing, preferably in space of equity derivatives such as flow vol.
- Knowledge of developing and supporting risk systems in front office
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity