MBDA is a leading defence organisation. We are proud of the role we play in supporting the Armed Forces who protect our nations. We partner with governments to work together towards a common goal, defending our freedom.
Salary: Circa £26,000 depending on experience
What we can offer you:
- Company bonus of up to £2,500 (based on company performance and will vary year to year)
- Pension of maximum total (employer and employee) contribution of up to 14%
- Annual salary review
- Paid overtime
- Up to 15 days flexi leave
- 25 days annual leave (plus holiday purchase)
- Fantastic site facilities, including subsidised meals, free car parking and more
- Excellent career progression and development opportunities
Hybrid working pattern: Where possible, we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working
To join a dynamic team within the UK Support Function and to support the Head of Function/Senior Management and their teams. In addition, you will undertake specific projects/responsibilities for the management team.
You are required to be proactive in managing a busy workload and will work on your own initiative on some occasions. You will need to exhibit a high level of resilience, communication and organisation skills and attention to detail, which is key to the success in this role.
What we're looking for from you:
- Someone that is forward thinking, who looks to improve efficiencies in working practices and processes
- A keen interest in what we do and the desire to understand how MBDA works and how their role impacts the company/department
- A professional approach, with a positive attitude and the ability to multi-task and be proactive
- A team player that prides themselves with the success of the team and the department
- A professional demeanour in all situations and be able to withhold confidential information
- It is essential that you undertake the extensive duties with flexibility, initiative and enthusiasm and operate as an integral part of the team
- Willingness to learn and extend the role above and beyond the job description
- Someone that has good communication and engagement skills
We respect new perspectives and experiences, and we value our collaborative ways of working. We are committed to growing and supporting diversity in our workforce and ensuring everyone has an equal opportunity to reach their potential.
We recognise that everyone is unique, and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments throughout our recruitment process. We also welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
Follow us on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers), Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK) and Glassdoor or visit our MBDA Careers website for more information.
Please Note: MBDA UK Limited requires all employees to achieve the required medical and national security clearance for their role. Further restrictions and/or limitations relating to nationality and/or rights to work may also apply. As a minimum and after offer stage, all successful candidates will need to undergo HMG Basic Personnel Security Standard checks (BPSS), which are managed by the MBDA Personnel Security Team.